Need Some FeedBack from u all Ok ... ;)

Guest --=:(([[ BeaSingha ]])):=

I Know that this might sound desperate but i need some feedback on my track called "Galactic Future" .. Any feedback whould be great ... So please listen to the track for atleast 40 sekonds ... (then it will be registered) ...

And tell me what u think if u have the time to Ok .... .... Thank's Mates ...

http://listen.to/beasingha

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Br: Nick aka "BeaSingha"

`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`

Guest [tom jaimz]

Hi Nick!

I liked this track a lot more than the other tracks I listen to of yours. You have some real nice sounds happening in here - eerie synth lines and a good little arpeggiated vocal sample. Some of the mid-range stuff is quite nice as well. Detailed but without being too invasive.

However.. your track lacks real energy. It doesn't build anything, and it doesn't really go anywhere. Far too many breaks - in a six minute tracks, you've got about, what, four? Five breaks? This track would fail on the dancefloor, you'd have people walking off. Also your foundations are shaky - your kick sounds dull, almost muted, and your bassline doesn't have any real energy to it either. The track itself as a story has no real plot, at least that I can find after a couple of listens.

I think with a bit of work - a better kick, some more focus on the bassline, lengthen the track out and take out a few of those breaks, and build some of the sounds gradually over the whole track, and you could have something decent. I suggest you listen more to the psychedelic trance produced in the last three or four years. You could really learn from the progression made by artists in that time.

Good luck! :-)

Guest Avogaden

You just destroied the guys track jaimz!!!

: )

Don't be so hard !!

I feel bad for him now.

Anyway, you are right!! At least you made some very good criticism to help him!

Nick, I haven't listened to it. I'll give it a try later!

Hmmm Thank's For Listening .... But the Last thing was a little to Mush man ...

My Label realy likes the build of this track and has no bad comment of the track .. Maby u just like a little more Hard Psy.. :)

Thank's Again mate :D

Hope That U Will Enjoy the Track as Mush as i do ;)

I think Jaimz "review"(or whatevr you'd like to call it) was pretty good. It's called constructive criticism. Instead of saying it sucks he said what he thought could make it better...I also had some similar thoughts. The track doesn't really have any drive to it and certainly no climax really...I don't know what's so bad about the kick and bassline though those I thought weren't too bad.

Anyway good luck with future track making.

Guest Mindtwister

I agree with the guys above, but I know that its hard to do a good killertrack =) I have tried making music a few times and its really hard so I think I'll stick to DJ and Remixing...=)

But your track might be a beginning on a big thing, you never know before you got it 100% finished...

Bye!