Portugal this summer

Guest veron

hey hey

Im going to be in portugal with some friends this august , know it will be a blast. But i hear there are wicked parties in the jungles and portugal is the place to be, besides the boom of course. Ii was wondering if anybody could be any info on the party scene down there. cheers

veron

Guest spifer jo

At this moment I don't have any info about parties going on in August... I´ll try to find it out and post here if I see something...

Tell me the exact period u'll be here in Portugal.

Be Very Welcome in Portugal....

peace 4 all psyfreaks

Guest Skatange

Hi veron,

It's true there are a lot of very good parties there. We went to see Absolum, skazy, exaile, Parasense and many more that 3 last months, in the north of the country. This week-end was planned some huge 2-days-party with almost TIP Label !! :b

For August I don't know but I can give U some good websites to inform you:

www.crystal-matrix.org

www.quest4goa.com

Hoping it will help you (that country is fabulous :D)

• 1 month later...

OLA PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!POIS E,ADORO FESTAS DE TRANCE E NAO PERCO NENHUMA POR NADA DESTE MUNDO:MAS AGORA TOU A TRABALHAR NA ALEMANHA E QD VEJO ESTES SITES AZE ME PASSO!LEMBRO-ME K NAO POSSO IR AO BOOM E NAO POSSO VER AS PESSOAS K ESTAO LA SEMPRE K JA SOMOS UMA FAMILIAKERO MD UM ENORME BEIJO A KEM LER ISTO E PRINCIPALMENTE AO PESSOAL DE SEIA-MEU PESSOAL;CLARO!-PESSOAL DE ALQUEIDAO;LOUSA;VISEU;LAMEGO;PORTO E ARREDORES;E A TDS K TIVERAM NA MINHA ULTIMA FESTA DESTE ANO,SKAZY!BJS PA TDS E EM DEZEMBRO SE NAO FOR ANTES LA NOS ENCONTRAMOS!!!ATE JA! PORTUGAL E O MELHOR PAIS K PODE EXISTIR ACREDITEM!!!!LINDA MATOS:SEIA-SERRA DA ESTRELA-PORTUGAL

• 4 weeks later...