Calling All Australians

Hi,

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the aussie psy heads...I'm from Sydney and recently went to the Cyberotica gig with Infected and GMS...Any other Aussies out there...Anyone going to BLISS for Dedrah and Dick Trevor?? Anyone want to come...were going and would love to hook up with like minded fucked up people.

hey man, i also shifted along to cyberotica, was FKN SICK PARTY. the venue kicked ars over the last venue which was GAS nightclub. really looking forward to the next gig whenever they are out here next. GMS were sonic aswell!!

Hi, me and a friend are coming to australia from Sweden January 2005, and I wonder do you know any good festivals then or on new years eve? we heard about the green ant festival and would appreciate any info on this. Its going to be our first time in Australia and wed like to spend as much as we can on the dance floor to psy trance....:) hope to hear from u, hugs, Emma and Rico from Sweden

Guest PsyberG

Emma,

New Years Eve is best spent at the Tribadelic party, which is held on the coast in the Gippsland region (about 3 hours east of Melbourne). It is a 3 day festival, and along with the Rainbow Serpent Festival (that you've mentioned) should not be missed when you are out here. There are heaps of parties, (most weekends down this way) so you shouldnt be dissapointed. If you need any more info i can point you in the right direction on the web, just drop me an email.

Actually, I'd be interested to swap notes as I am going to be in Sweden during late August and September, and would like to go to some 'forest parties' to check out the psy-scene there.

Hope to speajk to you soon

Gus