Memory Trance 2... remember

Guest platigreg

Hi guys !

Well, just a little bit of nostalgy to say that one year ago we had near Paris the most amazing party I've been... with full on melody trance and live acts of Cosmosis, Total Eclipse, In Trance and MFG!!!!!

To all of you that were there, what's your memory of the party ?

And I ask once more: does anyone has recorded the live MFG did there ? And do you remember their playlist ?

Well, that's all. But for sure, this night I will fall asleep while listening to "Have a nice day" (MFG) and remember all the hands in the air after the build-up...

Any news for a Memory Trance 3 ?

Platigreg

maybe yes, but the memory trance 2 was a GREAT party, but the promoter ( Amplitudes ) lost close to 100000 ff in this party...

they was expecting more than 2000 ppl to fix the budget, but only 1300 ppl pay at the entrance :(

But for sure this party was amazing :)) sound, deco, everything was from another world :)

the sound stop at 8 h am, it wasn't previous like this, but when the police come and u loose so much money, u can understand....

about the MFG live they was only old tracks except 2 tracks ( and we ask them for ONLY old tracks, but it was more strong than them :)

and i don't think that someone record the live act ( respect )

• 6 years later...