stupid sound on infected mushroom live remix

Guest trancer

i was listeining on this track today and found out there is ICQ sound (when you get a message.you know that ohoh sound)...its there after 6.13 on the live mix..i have the full on 4 compilation...is it just me or is that stupid sound there?? Cause you don't here it so clear, but its still there...have a listen please..

BOM!

Guest balalien

It's Psycho live mix track by Infected.

Why that sound in the track makes it stupid?

Yes there is but I enjoy listening to that track, BOOM SHANKAR !!!!!!!!

Aleksandar, Macedonia

p.s.

Was this only wish to post some Topic here and you've put this stupid one?

Guest trancer

because its an anoying sound..and pephaps the guy who has mastering it had on icq qhile he was using it...

and btw i didn't ask if you and enjoy it or not, I asked if the sound was there..read before you right..

PS: i've posted other things in the forum...

PS2: you are rude..

Guest balalien

And your english is bad...

Anyhow, it's life mix and It's a mix that had been performed somewhere, on a party, so howcome there can be ICQ ?

Aleksandar, Macedonia

PS: Sorry I'm rude...

PS2: I'm too intelligent to be polite.

Guest trancer

if it was a real live mix then you would hear the people scream. And i don't hear a single one (except for the bitch from Batman and Robin)

btw you tell me that my is english is bad, but i think your english is worse when I see sentence like "Why that sound in the track makes it stupid?"

And first you write that the sound is there, and then you write its a live mix, how can it be there? and then you say you are to intelligent to be polite..i think you are just to stupid..

Why do i even bother do discus with stupid people like you..

Guest trancer

if it was a real live mix then you would hear the people scream. And i don't hear a single one (except for the bitch from Batman and Robin)

btw you tell me that my is english is bad, but i think your english is worse when I see sentence like "Why that sound in the track makes it stupid?"

And first you write that the sound is there, and then you write its a live mix, how can it be there? and then you say you are to intelligent to be polite..i think you are just to stupid..

Why do i even bother do discus with stupid people like you..

Guest etherdesign

Just because you don't hear people screaming doesn't mean it's not live, if they are recording directly off the console onto DAT and they don't have any microphones you wouldn't be able to tell the difference most of the time.. that's what they do most of the time, and a good portion if not all of the live tracks/sets with screaming are bootlegs made with a minidisc/portable dat and a microphone.

Guest bugbread

Yeah, well my brother can beat up your dad! ^_^

Anyway, true, since most psy doesn't have vocals, there are no microphones, so as long as recording is being done on the feed from the mixer, there's no way a persons voice could get on there. Unless...of course...it's a ghost!! AAAH!!!!

Guest balalien

Someone always gets nervouse...and who's that? :)))))

What so bad in this sentance: "Why that sound in the track makes it stupid?" ?

I was asking about the track. Why the sound in the track makes THE TRACK stupid?

Guest bugbread

Besides which, Balalien, he can't answer why "that sound in the track makes it stupid" because he never said that. He just said: "is it just me or is that stupid sound there?". Nobody ever said the track was stupid.

Guest balalien

Sorry trance, you worthless piece of @!#$, I was wrong idiot, so i appologize bonkhead !

Please understand me and accept my appologie (dumbhead) :))

Joking, you know...