Pirates

Guest balalien

Many of you people think that taking mp3z from Internet and sending on CD in audio or some other format is not ok. Well It is not if there is some place in which you can buy some staff. I like the quallity trance music. Lets suppose that I like to buy some music. I go into the shop, and there aren't more than 3 compilations, I even won't mention albums because there aren't any albums on the CD shop's shelf. I'm talking about the best CD shop in my town which sells pirates too, pre-recorded, burned and simmilar CDs.

So ok, i still want to buy something in order to help the label, the artist(s) or some DJ...I search the Internet. Knowing that my standard here doesn't allow nothing more than a Internet connection, you'll understand that i have no credit card (my parents don't use it, me neather). Nor a place from which i can get some amazon's cheque (spelling?)...so if I want to listen good trance music, I have to dl from internet, and even record it on a cd.

And If I could buy from somewhere on internet, some other way than the credit card's way or simmilar, my country's name won't be in the Country List. So...am I supposed not to listen to the music I love, only because I have no good CD shop, nor Credit Card, nor cheques??

I am sure NO.

So, if you can help me, please, I'll pay the very first copy from the next GMS's album, just tell me the way? I haven't found it, although I've been trying so hard. So conclusion is: Don't say that all people dl music because they want to save some money, they do it because they can't find it anywhere else.

See ya...

Aleksandar, Macedonia

++++++++++++++++++

Very fucked up society...

Guest balalien

One more....don't need to reply because you've probubly did 10000 times before, but I was thinking and brought this conclusion. Don't get pissed off eather...

Aleksandar, Macedonia

Guest balalien

Nope, i think there is no such option. I tried but ..

Surely I'll try again, cause there are good albums on psyshop.com, and I ceratinly want to have some original between Mr. Pirates :))))

Guest balalien

One more...

No Internet orders available at this time.

I get something like this when I click on ORDER button, so...that's supports my theory about the 'illegal' dl, isn't?

Guest [tom jaimz]

Hi Balalien,

I'm sure Saiko Sounds will be more than happy to send you music. They offer a variety of payment methods, and I'm sure you can find one that suits you both. Check out their site at http://www.saikosounds.com/. Now you can finally show your appreciation to the artists producing the music you love by providing them with income! Isn't capitalism great?

Guest balalien

"show your appreciation to the artists producing the music you love by providing them with income! Isn't capitalism great?"

You can be sure I will :)

Aleksandar

Guest Valerio

you're right tom jaimz !

I personally buy A LOT of cds from several places and using several methods !

Places like Psyshop or Saikosounds are great and offers very good prices (compared to f*****ing majors) and purchasing cds means support the PRODUCTION of music and the whole scene !

I understand that downloading traxx are simple and free (above all) but in this way you'll loose all the great feeling original production could communicate you and you'll offend artist who need the income !