Parties in Paris?

Hey all,

I am going to Paris for spring break. I am flying in on the 24th of March and flying out on the 1st of April. If any of you know of any good events happening in and around Paris that week, can you post them here? Thanks,

---Rudi

go to the party sub-section..there is a party called " Pulse" on the 30 march with Mumbo jumbo, lestat, mark allen, Tim schuldt.....

Guest Soyouth

Yep right the Pulse Party is taking place the 30 march in rungis 10 min from paris by rer. It is notonly a psy party there will be 3 events : 1 techno floor, 1 hardcore floor (manu le malin, micropoint, heretik...) and the goa trance one with tim schuldt, mumbo jumbo, tim schuldt, mark allen ,hyperfrequencies.

If you want some more info i can send you the flyers...

Plur

Guest Kakoolalajwal

THE ADVENT will be playing live on the Techno Floor....

I HARDLY ADVISE U TO GO AND SEE THEM if you are at this party...

reaaaally impressive and excellent stuff from 2 guys (Cisco Ferreira and ...... oops forgot his name) coming from England.. A bit gangsters, u know what I mean ???

Really Underground....

Saw them in Germany... the police wanted to end the party... My god, Cisco just falled into anger, it was quite funny.

My Tip of the day : nice guys and nice musicians... TO BE SEEN !!

Take care !!

Ciao ciao