Noma

this track... is realllllly hypnotic and surreal.... WOW.

Noma - Spasm

reminds me of :

vibrasphere - mental mountian

I used to HATE noma, with a passion!! but now that i'm getting into minimal... understanding the whole hypnotic/deep/atmospheric vibe (only minimal i can stand so far)... and it's really ... purifying... and beautiful... How's Noma's Album? similar vibe?

I'd say about half of the album is very good (like no more), as good as his best singles, but the whole album in a row is a little too much.

Guest beuh-air

i'm not realy into minimal/progressive but i love noma's album as much as i love vibrasphere's album! i just love scando progressive trance , but can't stand minimal trance like shiva chandra , auricular...etc

noma's album is very deep, beautiful , and very very powerfull

:)))))

i don't think the whole album is too much in a row... i think it's a masterpiece , not boring at all ... really hypnotic

if you like this track and you like vibrasphere, you'll love noma's album NAVIGATOR

I think the Vibrasphere album is VERY different from the Noma album..

Noma album is much more minimal than the Vibrasphere one

Guest beuh-air

i totally agree with you , noma 's album is very dark and vibrasphere's is much more "happy" , but the sound production is for some tracks similar (lots of echoes and reverb) , imo !

Guest Protex Midget

Try "Noma - Under Construction" (it's on the MDMA under construction comp)

It' a great track, and it's different from noma's tracks on "Navigator". Not as dark and minimalistic (although it's still pretty minimal, just the way i like it).

.. yeah.. i've got a hold of some of it.. it's now on my "to buy" list.. amazing stuff.. SO deep and hypnotic LOVE IT.. will get it asap

When's the next album?