Cosmosis and Ott samples

Guest avuton

Hey all, a couple of sample identification questions, I hope someone can answer.. or actually I don't know if the other one is a sample or 'real' vocals. Anyway:

Cosmosis has many interesting speech samples, especially on the album Contact; one of my favourites is the pretty long "this whole physical universe is a created hologram...." one on the I think third track. Who is the speaker? Where is the sample from?? Anyone?? Sounds like the guy has some interesting ideas to say the least ;)

And Ott's album Blumenkraft, a very nice album; the last track "Smoked Glass And Chrome" has VERY nice female vocals; who is the singer? What is the song? I've heard parts of that song sampled on the (also extremely nice) Entheogenic album and maybe some other album too (can't recall which). Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated too!!

Guest Quazzi

"......and maybe some other album too"

That might have been on the "Are you shpongled" album.

Peace. :-)

Guest Towelie

no its not michelle i heard the same vocals in jairamji album i think.. also the other female vocals in album have been used in other tracks

• 1 month later...