Infected Mushroom SF 2/8

Guest Mike Indidginus

You would do well to fear the Quacken Infected Mushroom. For surely he shall smate thee a mighty blow and reign down his beak upon you with furious anger and righteous indignation. Not an enemy to be taken lightly... Behold his rage...

Guest asshopper

um, they really did kicked the crowd again, in three years, i have seen them 4 times, the first two times were that best, it was like 2 years ago... after last album came out, their tracks are very easy to be recognized, this time and the previous one(last June) sounds just like "The Greatest Hits of Infected Mushroom"... too many breaks and the flows were not consistent... but i still have a big chunk of IM in my heart, it was an awesome performance, but i can not wait for LOGIC BOMB & SHAKTA next month Woo~Hoo~

Well i'll have to disagree here.

Bad party. Too crowded, bad crowd, and bad music.

I don't like the last album of Infected at all(except track 2 and 8, but still not that great) so i was not impressed by the live performance. They did add some effects live, but somehow it did not even really fit with the tracks. I thought that hearing the stuffs live (and loud) was gonna make up for the fact that i don't like the last album, but it didn't.

And yes the crowd was more into it when infected mushroom started at 3.00 but that's because of the two dj's before(i did not like their track selection at all, and so did a lot of other people)

Guest Brandon

hey anyone that was there in sf...i saw them the nite after in LA, duvduv spun a track that sampled beat and " we got a winner" from requiem for a dream...i talked to him after the set and he didnt recall what the track was named or who produced it...any ideas?

I thought Infected was great...I like their older stuff but I still like B.P. Empire a lot, it's not really to be compared. Not better or worse, just different! Like sugar and salt, of course you don't like salt on cookies or whatever but do you like sugar on your steak? Haha, that didn't make sense. Anyway good show I thought.

I thought IM's set this time was better than the last. Last year's set was like listening to BP Empire in my ride, but louder. And BP Empire wasn't all that. Still, they rocked. Duvdev's set was dope, unusual, RAD. I agree that the floor was WAY TOO FUCKING CROWDED, not to mention WET; and the ceiling was sweating, and it was getting kinda funky out there, too. The Thump parties have really swelled in the past year, which is great, all respect, but it's time maybe for a bigger venue, and a stricter "freak friendly"dress code. How many ho's and bro's were str8 standing on the dance floor, mouths agape? That's precious STOMPING TWISTING GYRATING space!!! Some dressed-up beeeeeeeeyatch had the nerve to HIT ME when I stepped on her open-toed shoe! Please. Get thee to some house music all night long. And wuddup with the white rapper in the chill room?

ANYhoo...Long live IM. LOGIC BOMB AND SHAKTA next month!!!