Track with a old possibly nordic melody?

I heard this mind blowing trtack in the forest party in Finland couple weeks ago and it totally rocked my world for some minutes. Its a morning track and i dont know how to describe it but there was a nice melody in the track that made me think it could be from finland, or even ireland some kind of a really old melody. I hope someones bells are ringing:)

I heard this mind blowing trtack in the forest party in Finland couple weeks ago and it totally rocked my world for some minutes. Its a morning track and i dont know how to describe it but there was a nice melody in the track that made me think it could be from finland, or even ireland some kind of a really old melody. I hope someones bells are ringing:)

319941[/snapback]

Yep i think that the melody started with a guitar , it can be that it was a guitar all the way or that it transformed into something else. It can also be that the transformation happened only inside my head.

It wasnt Celtych. There is no singing in the track that im looking for. Thanks anyway.