3. Only time

4. Twisted cruiser

5. Luck hunter

6. Magic mushroom rmx

7. Some million worlds

8. Brilliant cut

9. Coutchrutscher

released : 2004

Well here's one of my favourites... their first release in 2001 'audion' was a big refresehment so this one drawed my attention immediatly... The release starts with a good track money machine who has got nice guitar samples... I almost stopped listening at the release cause the bassline went direction fullon what I was hoping not to be... just like cosmic tone who still have progressive influences in their second release but 100% use the typical fullon forumula... but NO WAY after track 2 Auricular doesn't even use a little bit fullon elements and stay straight walking in the wood forest bass lines until the end...

This is progressive who stayed loyal at their pattern and suprised me big time... the bass line is very deep and ticks perfectly but then again shiva chandra is involved in this project so what would you expect :) ... Creepy progressive trance but not agressive at all... Just ugly trolls dancing into the night... there are no morning tracks and is best between 1u - 4u to play at a party... comparing to other this release didn't go into house direction & hasn't got no melodies... Just perfect psychedelic sounds moving back & upwards... those who know their first release will notice the evolution of technology in creating sounds... There is one thing Auricular is famous for : diversity... Lots of changing bass lines just like their first release they are not afraid to go faster, harder or change the pattern of their bass line in the middle or end of a track...

From my progressive perspective I rate it 7/10... At the end of the release you had it a bit but that's always with progressive... Progressive is more limited in variation but aurical uses everything what can be used to create brain activity... this release has been thought trough and keeps me motivating....

thanx and keep up the good work :)

• 7 years later...

My thoughts exactly :lol: ,

serious:

I've listened to this album again yesterday and I've still got the same feeling. It's less variated then his debut album

but I'm glad there is still progressive like this around, more of that please!