most wanted album release?

if i made a wish,

i'll go for a new Total Eclipse album (in dolby digital 5.1 of course) and a Zorba (full length) morning gemm...let's dream...

and you?

Guest Philip C.

A new Hallucinogen album and a impossible cool The Green Nuns Of The Revolution album... also a Psychopod album with the old Koxbox/Dreampod style!

i'm dying to get my hands on the new yahel album. i saw him dj-ing that sathurday and think he played some new tracks that i liked a lot.

Guest Lifeform

A full length Bitmonx, new hallucinogen (the unusual single is coming out soon : )))) ) X-Dream, another celtic cross release would be cool, and the new Hux Flux, even though i'm sure it wont be as good as cryptic crunch. Also, i could ALWAYS go for another shpongle release. Oh yeah, and the new Space Cat.

Guest El Hongo Loco

Anoebis - Oh..... Forgott about L.A.B.

Do you think they will make an album?? I don't think they will.. It's just a sideproject of....... was it Vibrasphere?

Instead of listing ones everybody's already mentioned (Hallucinogen, Shpongle...) I'll go with artists who not many people are into, simply because of the availability of thier music being non-existant.

There was this dude called Random who made a demo album called "Psychoactive" that was truely some of the best, wierdest trance I've ever heard. I'd LOVE to see more from him, but I don't think the poor guy even found a record label to carry him :( :(

Then there was "Loop Guru" which isn't really psytrance, but kicks ass anyway. Anybody heard Loop Guru - favorite album in my opinion is "Loop Bites Dog" if anybody wants to check it out. Anyway, I'd love to see another album from them.

Those are the people nobody even likes except me that I'd love to see release some more work.

how'd i do?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-