!!!question about Space Tribe !!!!

Guest Full Lotus

The swastika is an ancient Hindu symbol, used by thousands of years. It is associated with Ganesh...it is a sign of power and luck. How do I know this? I'm a Hindu....

yes, that is true as much as i know. i've once read in a book that hitler had a little thing for black magic and stuff like that. not that he really believed in it but just in case that i had something true he used symbols like this. and this is also the reason why he turned the swastika around to turn the white magic power in it into black magic power. it's been some time since i read the book so i don't know the whole thing but it's something like that.

Guest bugbread

A swastika is also the symbol used to denote a temple in Japan (You'll see it on maps a lot). In this case, too, the orientation is opposite that of the swastika.

Guest bugbread

Well, it's a pretty basic symbol, physically. It would be odd if it weren't used in as many cultures as it is. It's also a Chinese character, but that's either because of or a cause of the temple symbol (don't know which).