whats your worst buy??

what! that album is great,or maybe its just me that thinks that.My worst by is probably cosmo´s album gravity,dont like it at all.

598289[/snapback]

I also like this album a lot, way better than his other stuff (imho of course ;) ).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my worst buys was on ebay a few years ago... I bought three releases (all Flying Rhino releases), and when I received them, it was only the CDs, without the cover!!! I should definately have read the item descriptions better...:) Lesson learned! The music was great though...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians :ph34r: 25 euros have disappeared like this in the sky. Wasted money!

I haven't heard a lot of infected mushroom's stuff before I bought this double crap cd, and I wanted to discover the well-known talent of the overrated (according to me) infected crew. B)

Big and stupid mistake from my part! <_<

That's why if I have a friendly advice: listen the samples on psyshop or saikosounds before to buy something! ;)

My worst buys:

Analog Reflection Vol.3-Speaker Junkies

Password Is Love (only the 4CN track is awesome, the rest are pure shit!)

Taste Of Free Form 2 (not my cup of tea)

Israliens 3-Conflict

Juno Reactor-Shango (that's right!)

Goa-Head 15

Distance To Goa 10

I reckon The Gathering is their best by miles, but BPEmpire is pretty good too. I think that IM the supervisor is my worst psytrance buy by miles though

599114[/snapback]

I still for some reaason haven't heard the gathering... don't feel like paying so much for them...

IM the supervisor?

as a psytrance CD it is a piece of shit... as a general electronica it is quite excellent...

depends on the angle you listen to it at....

when I got it I wasn't much in a mood to care what type of music it was...

(wasn't expecting psytrance so much due to disc 2 of converting vegetarians anywayss...)

worst buy?

hmm... hard to say...

OH!

AStrix...

One of my worst buys was on ebay a few years ago... I bought three releases (all Flying Rhino releases), and when I received them, it was only the CDs, without the cover!!! I should definately have read the item descriptions better...:) Lesson learned! The music was great though...

599384[/snapback]

Funny! :lol:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Order odonata 4 :(

600096[/snapback]

I bought it two weeks ago and it's a very disappointing stuff indeed, if you remember the previous chapters of the order odonata series. :(

Psytrain's album, can't even remember the name... Heard about it on a Swiss forum, checked the samples and thought it sounds nice. Then ordered it and when I gave it a listen it was sooooo boring. Standart psy without anything special on it. Never listened to it again and nobody wants to buy or trade it. :angry:

Ouija - Brainshower

YEARS ago, i only heard one track of it on (VA Chakra Green) and I thought it was a very nice track, so i decided to buy the album without any pre-listen... Anyway, turned out that this particular track on Chakra Green was some sort of spaced-out outro track of the "Brainshower" album, and the rest of the album was pure and horrible typical '99 styled minimal shite!

Ouija - Brainshower

YEARS ago, i only heard one track of it on (VA Chakra Green) and I thought it was a very nice track, so i decided to buy the album without any pre-listen... Anyway, turned out that this particular track on Chakra Green was some sort of spaced-out outro track of the "Brainshower" album, and the rest of the album was pure and horrible typical '99 styled minimal shite!

601027[/snapback]

if thats what you were looking for though, it is a good CD...

I understand what you mean though... expectation management makes all the difference in the world sometimes!

yap.. Do you like other X-dream old albums?? We Created Our Own Happiness  is my favourite.. :D

yes, along with psysex  :huh:

600818[/snapback]

I never listened the older albums. I listen new albums, because i think music is getting better.