Probably not a Darshan track called Lunar Sunrise

Trolsk

I just stumbled over this excellent banger:

It's credited as being a Darshan track from 1998, but it's not a released Darshan track. He was very popular back in the day so I doubt a banger such as this one would remain unreleased. Especially since both DAT Records, Suntrip Records and Anjuna Records are on a mission to dig up unreleased rare tracks. The track doesn't sound like his known released tracks from that era. Maybe it's something (unreleased?) by ECT, Microdome or Psychogenetic Soundforce. Anyway, excellent track!

Can anyone identify it?

I would love to see it properly released and with better sound quality.

On 6/8/2023 at 3:05 PM, Basilisk said:

This definitely sounds like Darshan, and there are many reasons why good tunes from the 90s were never released. Hope it eventually sees the light of day in full quality, it is quite a banger indeed! 

I agree this is definitely Darshan, the hi-hat coming at 1:05 is the same as in their Duck track. Remaining of the track confirms that impression, Darshan had several styles back then, Awakening was quite deep and laid back compared to some compilation tracks, and then the technoish style in their second album.
Could you elaborate on the possible reasons why such tune couldn't get released?  It would have fit perfectly in this series: https://www.discogs.com/fr/label/450365-Fill-Your-Head-With-Phantasm