ZNA 2024!!!

the goa constrictor

Already so excited!

DOOF!!!!

Sid Shanti!

Tsuyoshi vs Roy Sason!!!

This is gonna be fucking sweeeeeeet!

And a bit earlier in the year too. Am excited to see what the place is like earlier in the peak-heat season 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I really want to get on the Goa Guardians stage.

I feel like my resume and presence should meet some metric. And playing the same year my friend Sean plays a rare Process set would feel very in alignment with the cosmos...

• 2 months later...

Yoooo boyzzz!! Big hugs from me always 😎 I haven’t been up to date and just happened to check ZNA news last night - Doof is finally happening! Staffan and I talked about that 7 years ago when I last attended. Can’t believe that amount of time has passed by already.

Not sure if I’m going but I’ll and entertain my mind. Had to miss 2019 event from plans & moving that same month. 2022 I just wasn’t feeling the travel bug, and Im still kinda that way. It was hard to enjoy my Hawaii trip this past August 😜

Anywho- had to pop in here since I cannot believe it. An artist announced since this thread was made that also gets me giddy is Fractal Glider - wow!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 2:48 PM, K-BAN said:

Yoooo boyzzz!! Big hugs from me always 😎 I haven’t been up to date and just happened to check ZNA news last night - Doof is finally happening! Staffan and I talked about that 7 years ago when I last attended. Can’t believe that amount of time has passed by already.

Not sure if I’m going but I’ll and entertain my mind. Had to miss 2019 event from plans & moving that same month. 2022 I just wasn’t feeling the travel bug, and Im still kinda that way. It was hard to enjoy my Hawaii trip this past August 😜

Anywho- had to pop in here since I cannot believe it. An artist announced since this thread was made that also gets me giddy is Fractal Glider - wow!

I hope you can make it K-BAN, come on, Doof and Process at ZNA land. You need to be there. =))

On 12/10/2023 at 10:40 PM, technosomy said:

You guys so lucky to have these quality lineups 

Which guys? Haha 3 very different locations at least have posted in here. Is the party to far from you? 

On 12/29/2023 at 6:13 PM, staffan said:

I hope you can make it K-BAN, come on, Doof and Process at ZNA land. You need to be there. =))

Haaa excellent sample I will never forget the look on your face!!

Duuude I need to think and get on it fast! Green Nuns was just announced!!! A smaller venue like zna and I could finally meet Dick Trevor face to face with the shirt haha maybe he’d remember me from 10 years ago at the 3 events in a row 😜

i’ll look into planning and see how I feel about it. I would also need a new passport since mine expired 4 years ago

im currently on a week off, first week of April also off for when a German friend comes to visit. Things will be tight for me 0_o