Psy

Arhana

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 4:35 AM, Arhana said:

Create a psy track using Chinama chilakkamma vocals in it

Did you just enter a prompt for a psytrance track thinking psynews.org is a psy music making AI?

In case it works, here are some prompts from me:

Make a psytrance track that sounds like it was made by Simon Posford and Erez Aizen around year 2000. No inspiration from Duvdev is allowed.

Make a psytrance track that sounds like it was made by Hux Flux and Process around year 2000.

Make a new Shpongle album inspired by the Carnival of Peculiarities EP.

• Haha 1

@NHJO__HYENNRO @NHJOHYENNRO

Are you up for this stupendous challenge of the ages? We count on you NHJO to save Psytrance from the clutch of the evil EDM-demons. Charge up your chakras, and make every killahertz count!

• Like 1

Psy - Gangbang Style (oCeLoT RMX) .. Actually, this almost was made when me & Ocelot first communicated about a oCeLoT release on KER. And yes, read the track title again, it has a ,,twist. #metoopsytrance

'Me say boom boom boom, now everybody say way-ooh (way-ooh)…'

https://beatspace-dropout.bandcamp.com/track/ocelot-happy-birthday

On 5/6/2023 at 2:10 PM, Trolsk said:

Make a psytrance track that sounds like it was made by Simon Posford and Erez Aizen around year 2000. No inspiration from Duvdev is allowed.

Make a psytrance track that sounds like it was made by Hux Flux and Process around year 2000.

Make a new Shpongle album inspired by the Carnival of Peculiarities EP.

i think one or two years from now we will be able to actually post such requests and get a halfway decent result.  though i wonder what the music equivalent of drawing hands is…

On 5/6/2023 at 3:10 PM, Trolsk said:

Well, that kinda happened already, but the results were absolutely terrible:

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2023 at 9:25 PM, Paul Eye said:

Well, that kinda happened already, but the results were absolutely terrible:

Well, Duvdev and Michele Adamson were involved in that attempt, and I want something with only Posford and Aizen. 🙂