PSYNEWS on JUNGLE TV

RTP

Since a few of my last ideas didn't exactly "take off", I have thought about what I can do with some unused potential and the fact that I was boldly calling out the RTP RECORDS project -- and I found something really cool out there that I wanna share with you and that made me rename the whole Youtube Channel discussion into something totally new (our project area):

"What's better than YouTube?" you may ask -- the answer is: "Well, JungleTV of course."

Jungle TV is basically a TV station where anybody can play the host and enqueue YouTube videos.

You can watch it at https://jungletv.live/

Enqueuing videos costs you BANANO, a cryptocurrency, which can be earned -- you guessed it -- by watching JungleTV.
The "perk" about this whole thing is, that the BANANO that are paid by the person enqueuing a video are distributed among all spectators (who have registered with their BANANO address) after the video has played. So you can earn BANANO by watching cool stuff on Jungle TV to then enqueue videos for yourself ... or you use your BANANO to unlock the full potential of that meme coin's ecosystem, wrap them on Ethereum (yes, they are over there aswell) and once you are over there, you can use them for whatever crypto project you fancy! It really is THAT easy.

This platform has more uses than you may think about at first. Since Jungle TV has real persons viewing, protected by CAPTCHA, it is real exposure for YouTube videos -- organic growth, that is very sought after and can be used as a promotional factor, generating views, clicks, revenue ... you get it.

I've always wanted to create a Psytrance-themed cryptocurrency ... but I didn't understand the point: you don't need a psytrance cryptocurrency, you just need a cool project like BANANO and use it for Psytrance and we can have our own corner over there ^_^

Well, I think that PSYTRANCE is criminally underrepresented on JungleTV, which is why I have registered with member name RTP RECORDS to enqueue some S-RANGE and of course also more "cool sh*t" which will be stuff that I myself enjoy, so be prepared.

Feel free to drop by and say hi over there :)

More info:

https://banano.cc/
https://banano.fandom.com/wiki/JungleTV

• Like 1

Hey people,

I don't know if my message came across properly, I developed a quite terribe fever that night, right as I wrote that post and I still have not fully recovered ... just wanted to tell you:

If you need a video or a soundcloud entry enqueued, hit me up, I can do it for you as long as I have some BAN left to splurge ^_^

Jungle TV is awesome, I believe the future of the internet (say "web 3") are not "dead texts" -- i.e. non interactive texts on webpages -- but interactive services, where you can participate in the action and this over there is a great example how to achieve it ... and I'm gonna be there sporadically anyways, holding up the Psytrance flag at least a little, regardless if anybody follows.

cheers RTP :wub:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/26/2023 at 8:29 AM, RTP said:

Hey people,

I don't know if my message came across properly, I developed a quite terribe fever that night, right as I wrote that post and I still have not fully recovered ... just wanted to tell you:

If you need a video or a soundcloud entry enqueued, hit me up, I can do it for you as long as I have some BAN left to splurge ^_^

Jungle TV is awesome, I believe the future of the internet (say "web 3") are not "dead texts" -- i.e. non interactive texts on webpages -- but interactive services, where you can participate in the action and this over there is a great example how to achieve it ... and I'm gonna be there sporadically anyways, holding up the Psytrance flag at least a little, regardless if anybody follows.

cheers RTP :wub:

I've tried to use jungle tv and didn't really get what I should be doing on it and just haven't had a chance to dive back in. 

Any videos about it you know of I can give a watch to understand better

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 1:40 PM, Tsotsi said:

I've tried to use jungle tv and didn't really get what I should be doing on it and just haven't had a chance to dive back in. 

Any videos about it you know of I can give a watch to understand better

Hey ... you need a banano address (get banano vault for example: https://vault.banano.cc/ ) -- don't forget to backup your private key properly ... then enter that address on JungleTV ... they will ask you to change representative, you need to know how to do that ... and once that's completed, you can earn banano for watching videos ^_^ 

If you start tomorrow you can parttake in the Tunesday event that pays you 25 BAN for each video you enqueue ... that's always on Tuesdays...

Edit: here's the FAQ: https://jungletv.live/faq