V/A - Hoddmime (Kali Earth Records)

Kali Earth Records is extremely stoked to present a massive Forest VA-series to the world. 

Listen: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/hoddmime

This special HoddKER Mini-VA series project was started in late 2021, and is loosely inspired by the present world and the Norrøn Mythology of Hoddmimes Holt; the Forest where the last humans hid and survived Ragnarok. There will be 3 volumes in each Hodd-theme.. This is Volume 1 of 3 in the 'Hoddmime' saga.

releases February 3, 2023

Compiled & Arranged by psytones
Mastering by Dr. Spook
Artwork by inxti74, Due, & Milan Rakic
Cat# KERDiG/CDr/LPx024

Artists:
1. Pnakotic Phantasm
2. Katastrof
3. Karapuã

Plot idea;
Hoddmime (search for Hoddmimes Holt on the internet): Hoddmime is the Forest -protected by the Mime Troll- where the last humans hid and survived Ragnarok, which is the Norrøn mythology word for apacolypse/armageddon. For this theme it's wished to be as Organic FOREST Psytrance as possible and the thump of the BassKick can not be ,,full-on"/annoying/neighbour complaining - keep it quality - We don't wanna attract wrong entities.. And we don't really do chemicals tho we adore entheogenics, K? ... Keep it Groovy, fat, cool and hopefully Psychedelic /that and more mentioned however, goes through for all 13 VA themes/ -- Also the word mime is to act like, so to mime/mimic the forest. The last humans prefer love over hate, life over death, mystic for sure - spooky or not, humour or serious.. it's all good. Obviously we're tired of war/destruction/hate/horror/greed/corruption/lies/selfishness/cruelty/abuse/deception/hatred, and all that shit .. and there's no need for "DarkPsy" therapy tho some recalling of the past in the track is Ok. What idea you have I'm sure it's a great idea:) No negativity no mindfuck. Fun.. Good vibes. Kudos to the one who manages to insert some transcendent astral sunshine or smth amazing even melodic into the fat track. PS. Hodd a viking word for Forest.
Vol. 1: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/hoddmime (story of Ragnarok ..)
+ Vol. 2 in the worx: https://on.soundcloud.com/jrVVS

Make contact if you want to join one of the 13 Hodd-VA releases. And I'll tell you all about them.

PLUR.

• Like 1

OH HAPPY "" JOY. Because of Kali Earth's awesome and powerful symbolic barcode Logo, the world wide Distributor & it's worldwide (...) system is refusing to upload the first of many Hodd-VA coverarts. Because of Code 118 which states:

"Digital Front Coverarts must not include visual links such as QR codes or bar codes."

Which of course is a load of bullox as this (image attached) is a Record Label LOGO, and Not an actual functional barcode.

To be continued ... and meanwhile, you can support, listen, share and embrace the first HODDMIME V/A here: kaliearth.bandcamp.com

HODDMIME vol. 1 COVERART KERDIG024.jpg

Neo, hold my mjød.

Any comments on this? 

'.. this is just a rule that all DSP do or else every cover out there would be filled with URLs and QR codes. The reason the DSP dont want links is that any one could load a link with some virus and then if any went to it the DSP would be liable for the virus attack. So... trust them... they are protecting their ASS(ets) and wont budge.'

th (1).jpg

barcode-heart-transparent.png

The things we ruin to protect ourselves. It never ends. 

I think your label design is tight. A shame our species is hell bent on bubble wrapping every part of ourselves to protect us from the terrifying record label barcode virus that maybe 2 people would even bother to scan. 

On that note. If I'm gonna catch a virus, I would rather catch it from KER.

• 2 weeks later...