Double Dragon - Equilibrium

Humble apologies for raining on anyone's parade, but Equilibrium is a compilation of previously released tracks:

Tracks 1,2, 3 & 7 were originally released on "Transparent" on CD and vinyl on Plusquam Records in 2001
Tracks 4 & 5 were originally released on vinyl on Spirit Zone Recordings in 2002
Tracks 6 & 8 were originally released on vinyl on Spiral Trax International in 2001
Remastered and compiled in 2020
All tracks © and ℗ Steve Good 2020

The good news is that I have all these tracks on vinyl and I can attest to their phenomenal quality. I still rate Double Dragon's first album Continuum as Steve Good's best album (it is for sure the most psychedelic and most Goan), but Transparent is also great, albeit more on the progressive tip. One of the remarkable things about this second album is the superb production and recording quality, something which also stands out in the equally fine "Tin Drum" and "Cabin Fever" eps from that same time. Seriously good quality releases these -  favourites for me for many years and sounding unbelievably good on a quality hifi. ~*~

• Like 1