New track that i'm unsure about. Looking for constructive feedback ^^

InvolutionTrance

On 12/16/2022 at 10:50 PM, InvolutionTrance said:

Hope you like it as it is. On the other hand feel free to tell me what could be changed or other opinions :)

Listening in headphones here, you got a  nice dark atmosphere going. If I personally would change/add anything, it would be that at around 02:55 instead of re-introducing that spiral lead, I would like to be surprised there and have the track elevate the energy by introducing a new and very euphoric lead (that's just my preference tho) you might of course want to introduce another kind of lead, but just something energetic and contrasting I think would do the trick. If you're aiming for a more mellow darkish progressive vision, then of course leave it as it is. Perphaps make a remix and try to see how much energy you could introduce by playing around with the suggestion? :)

The kick is quite old school which is nice, but I personally would probably try to make one that hits a little deeper. Anyways this kick is not bad, it reminds me of some old Goa Head track's kick. In the end it's your vision.