Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles (FInnish remix) - Big surprise from Texas Faggott @ ZNA 22

Trunksan

Texas Faggott played a remix of Angelic Particles that I have no idea of and I can't find any info about online. At the dancefloor I thought it was Spiritual Antiseptic, but when I got home and checked the video, it proved to be Angelic particles.
I will post a video tonight.

Has anyone ever heard it before or heard something about it?

• Trunksan changed the title to Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles (FInnish remix) - Big surprise from Texas Faggott @ ZNA 22
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember them playing a more extended/enhanced version of that when I brought them out in 2000 for their debut American performance. It was fucking madness when they played it. It was then released on the first Mandalavandalz disk Hong Kong Nightlife (still one of their best albums under any moniker and they played a few cuts from it at ZNA).

Oh how I loved that night and them showcasing Zen Paradox -> Andrew Till -> Texas Faggott for everyone front and center (and how Nick Taylor essentially took over that morning spot he was scheduled to tag team with Ray Castle. Oh how I love me some Nick Taylor!!!!)

15 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

Oh how I loved that night and them showcasing Zen Paradox -> Andrew Till -> Texas Faggott for everyone front and center (and how Nick Taylor essentially took over that morning spot he was scheduled to tag team with Ray Castle. Oh how I love me some Nick Taylor!!!!)

True! I was at the market stage during Zen Paradox. Still, a great time with the rest!