We need some feedback...

Hi folks,

as you may know, I have a studio project together with a friend (who does most of the work ;) - I'm just the creative input saying "it would sound cool if you put that there" :P ).

We have just finished a new track - or, more like a beta version I would say.
Nevertheless it's probably better than most of what we did before ... and we are finally back to psytrance, so I figured I might ask here if anyone has feedback for us or if you wanna know something, I'm happy to share as much as I still remember :D
It's not out of possibility that we might tweak this further ... but I figured that I might ask for feedback before we do so - why not...?

We called it the "Advanced Dealer" B)

And even if you got no feedback, then: enjoy and cheers :)

nice. mastering seems very good, its loud and punchy and doesnt seem to suffer from neither distortions nor aliasing.

musically its very groovy and driving. it has a swedish progressive vibe to it, but more melodius.

theres a lead melody arp that sounds a bit like a sylenth1 preset that could probably need some more work.

kick and bass is nice, hihats, and percussion are nice. the acid that comes in after a while is very nice also.

sonically theres plenty of punch, sub and depth, compared to many pro tracks it sounds better.. allinall i think youre very much onto something here and would look forward to more. i like when the sonic palette fills the whole spectrum, not high passed like some other music are these days, people are so afraid of sub nowadays...

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...