The Goa Constrictor - 604EVER

the goa constrictor

604ever-cover-web.jpg.57b8ddc643794a47149b73a3151760c4.jpg

(2hr50min/256MP3/330MB/©2022)

Direct Download/Stream: goaconstrictor-604EVER.mp3
Mixcloud Stream: mixcloud.com/goaconstrictor/the-goa-constrictor-604ever/
Hearthis Stream: hearthis.at/goaconstrictor/goaconstrictor-604ever/

Yeah, so life can be unexpected. I’m not really good with people. It seems more evident and more relevant with each passing day. My neurodivergent brain can miss a lot of signals and a lot of normal social cues, so interpersonal relationships have always been challenging. I used to put the blame on others or simply run away and disconnect. One day, a special woman stepped into my world and learned about me, with me, and my world opened up. When I found my Goa’dess, I was taken aback and started to see the world differently.

That’s right, in case you missed it, The Goa has truly, finally, found a partner (first introduced in the Taskmaster video and then again in Sequinox). The Goa Constrictor has met his Goa’dess. She’s an absolute treasure of a being. She cares so much about people and wanting to do the right thing for others. Having a grounded Goa’dess can keep me in check; I grow from her empathy and connection to humanity in ways I haven’t been able to before.

The Goa’dess and I decided to get married at Solstice proper (which was about 214AM on a Tuesday). Since that isn’t the opportune time for hosting many people to a wedding, we decided to have a reception/celebration the following weekend and christen it as the sixth edition of the **GOA PARTY** series; heretofore known as **GOA PARTY 604EVER**

We invited some friends to the special waterfalls, setup some lights and sounds, and had a proper stomp.
God damn, after these years of COVID isolation, it felt amazing to reconnect with friends and to dance with the earth underneath my feet. Doing this with her love as the root of it all was truly profound.
I can’t express how special and lovely this event is/was, and while this isn’t a direct recording of that morning (I had no idea there were gonna be so many frogs making their voices known when we planned this), I made this mix the following week to capture what was played, not played, and the overall feeling of Goa love that was present throughout the night.
I hope you enjoy and feel the 604 love as much as we do.
Always and forever!

Click for Tracklist:

Spoiler

[artist – song]

X-Dream – The Frog

Doof – Angelina (Alternate Mix)

Electric Universe – Spectral Blue

Delirious Noon – Anybody

Hallucinogen – Solstice

Process – Mono Klang (Terrafractyl remix)

Man With No Name – Sugar Rush (Refined Mix)

Juno Reactor – Samurai

Opus (deedrah and GMS Rework)

Guns n Roses – Sweet Child o’ Mine

Quirk – Mystic Linguistic

Hallucinogen – Spiritual Antiseptic

X-Dream – Out Here We Are Stoned (Mad Tribe Remix)

Ticon – We are the Mammoth Hunters (Captain Hook and DJ Wasabi Remix)

The Noodniks – Happy Mistake

Coredaa – Shaman

Skizologic – Traveler

Oforia – Vivid Dream

Satori – Back to Earth

Darshan – Mind Merge // Ween – Spinal Meningitis

Club Kooma – Children in Kooma

Houpatassu Mononen – On My Own and Transformation Progression

Citizen Kaned – President Johnson

Laibach – Opus Dei

• Like 1