Ukraine Psytrance - All Artists, also GoaTrance - ChillOut?

psytones

Hi all, peace & love :) .. In these days I've spent hours/days ..  listening to more or less All Ukraine Psytrance Artist releases without skipping .. If you search #UkrainePsytrance on FB, you'll see.. So I thought I'd share my so far list and would love it if you could help add Artists of Psy-Goatrance from Ukraina that I have not mentioned. If you wanna make a Psy-chillout list that's fine and up to you. If I've made some mistake to the list, plz correct me.

Ukraine Psy-Goa Trance Artists:

ShivaOm / Shiva3
Frog Prog

Lacerta
Already Maged
Alienapia
Zeta Reticuli (from Crimea so not really Ukraine)
Tookytooky
Shivattva
Roof Raiser
Oxygenating Project
Irukanji
Overdream
Algae Bloom
Exolt
Cifroteca
Ablepsy
Calamus
Prok
Swaratrip
Spirit Medicine
Sky Technology
Kadasarva
Skogarna 
Babruix
Amrita

Synthetic Forest
SynSun
Ufomatka
Psypheric (from Azerbaijan so not really Ukraine)
Irukanji
Thenaria

Katedra

Balcosmos

Edited by psytones

Some amazing artist on that list. I've also seen a lot of smaller parties being promoted in facebook in Ukraine back before the war, I actually thought about going there at some point, but alas..

"Zeta Reticuli (from Crimea so not really Ukraine)"

Eh? Crimea is a russian occupied area in Ukraine..

Zeta Reticuli .. yeah, it's complicated now. What do the people think and want? I guess i can call it #CrimeaPsytrance. He's on my label so I'll ask his opinion about it n maybe share it. Personally I do not know, and prefer to stay out of politics .. P.LU.R.  

23 hours ago, psytones said:

Zeta Reticuli .. yeah, it's complicated now. What do the people think and want? I guess i can call it #CrimeaPsytrance. He's on my label so I'll ask his opinion about it n maybe share it. Personally I do not know, and prefer to stay out of politics .. P.LU.R.  

Damn thats  a good ep, completely missed on it. Fkin nice ravey sound.

But yeah, officially crimea is not part of Russia, unofficially anyone can have an opinion.

Nice idea! I'll have something to check out in the coming days/weeks...

I hope the mentioned people are safe.

Sorry that this goes a little offtopic, away from psytrance, but:

My main source of info is a youtuber called "Супер Сус" - or, more precise, his cameraman Dmitry Gromov who posts on this channel ... he does visits around the country, talks to people, shows what's going on ... two months ago the channel was just a few lunatics (in a good way) doing urban exploration, now it's turned into a press report from the war ... pretty dreadful though to see the destruction :(

In Austria there are pretty good programs, for example the Austrian Post sends humanitarian aid parcels free of charge, if you pack it.
In case you got a good input to whom in the Ukraine we could send some stuff (private address and at least to some extent working postal service is needed though), drop me a PM and maybe something can be worked out...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 9:07 AM, DoktorG said:

Ostap Hirnyak is a Ukrainian musician known as Katedra. His superbly original debut album is here:

https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/album/katedra-we-are-not-alone

Slava Ukraine! 

I do not and didn't want to mention favorites, but dang that's a good album. I love the IMO Ambient Galaxy / Still on Mars A.P. vibe. Super nice. I've listened to all of the Artist's ep/lp rls' mentioned so far, and I've bought some of them and put some on my Wishlist... Even the rls' that I found terrible I went thru 100%.. But taste is not the/my point here; point is to showcase and put a light on the UKRAINIEN psy&goatrance artists' releases, for us all to discover, listen, support and enjoy. 

I'm updating the OT post.

So! Who has not been mentioned yet!? Let's hear / see some more Ukraine Artists!! :) !!!! 

Sorry RTP I have no comment on your post but it's good info you give. But yeah let's keep this thread full of Ukraine PsyGoa Artists :wub: 

• Like 1