Ephedra & Ohm Mind - Looking For Strange Names - Single - OUT NOW FOR FREE !!!

Good news folks,

I'm very happy to announce that a new collaboration single will soon be released!

Togheter with Ephedra we've resurected a pretty oldie piece of music composed when we were still young boys :D

In the video you can already have an idea of the original version played during Forest Soul Gathering Festival!

More info coming up soon B)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm very glad to share with you the tasty preview of the upcoming single "Looking for strange names" that i will be releasing with Ephedra :D
We completely reworked this old piece of music, added some balls, cats, birds n 'other shit :wub:
The release date will be the 07.06.2022 on my official bandcamp.
We might have a little surprise for you regarding this release so, keep your eyes open :blink:
https://soundcloud.com/ohm-mind/ephedra-ohm-mind-looking-for-strange-names-2022-edit-preview

Ephedra-&-Ohm-Mind----Looking-for-strange-names-(2022-edit)-v2-banner-out-soon.jpg

• Ohm Mind changed the title to Ephedra & Ohm Mind - Looking For Strange Names - Single - Preview Available

Here it is!
After 8 years of cooking, a brand new version of our previously unreleased track, Looking for strange names!
We took our sweet time to modernize , refresh and add plenty of weird elements to this track we both played plenty of times.
Even though the reaction of the crowd was always good, the earlier version never saw the light.
So it's a pleasure to finally unleash this little piece of music!
And guess what? you can grab this track for free on this page!
YES! we said for free!
(You can off cource give us a little something if you want though )
We hope you will enjoy the ride as much as we loved creating it :wub:

https://ohm-mind.bandcamp.com/track/looking-for-strange-names-2022-edit

Ephedra-&-Ohm-Mind----Looking-for-strange-names-(2022-edit)-v2-banner-out-now.jpg

• Ohm Mind changed the title to Ephedra & Ohm Mind - Looking For Strange Names - Single - OUT NOW FOR FREE !!!