2. Hallucinogen - Beautiful People 07:19

3. Genetic - Alpha State Synthesis 08:22

4. Bamboo Forest - Own Way 06:14

5. Total Eclipse - 10 Years Of Trance 06:05

6. Nerve - Nervous 06:15

7. Jaia - Factory Of Mind 06:40

8. Lennie Lazer Bean - Bionic 06:33

9. Atmos - Qualitat Im Quadrat 08:16

I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon this release, maybe I was just browsing through Avatar rec catalogue, wondering if they're still around, and there it was. This is a mixed album featuring unreleased old school tracks from the hey day. I absolutely found it a worthwhile mix containing some of the more unique types of unreleased tracks in the goa realm. It's not all melodic, but instead the mix goes through rather all types of goa sounds (barring forest) from more minimal sounds (nerve) to uplifting (genetic) to intense bangers (bamboo forest, Lennie Lazer Bean). I didn't really care too much for the ender of atmos's housy/bpc fusion sound, but eh, it's a solid and a calm send-off.

A fun listen for sure and there are a couple interesting tracks (Hallucinogen, Total Eclipse) for collectors. Recommended.

Nice find, I need to check out the Hallucinogen track. There is a Slinky Wizard track with the same title. Maybe some different version?