is psytrance sceen health is good ?

Bagachanged

21 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

best health

much modern

so good

where is the DOGE meme? :lol:

...although, the situation is not that funny I'm afraid, at least not here...

Honest feedback? In AUSTRIA: godawful. You find more cheer in a graveyard. I know that the parties are gone into the illegal space, but I have not followed. On the legal side, there is almost nothing ... and the ones that are listed do not contain any info.

International? Not that bad, even though some big festivals have been postponed on and on ... Shankra Festival Sri Lanka for example, now postponed to 2023...
However, usually the international community is not as buttoned up as in Austria and maybe in Germany too ... they still do stuff. Here, they don't.

I hope it will get better in summer.

• Haha 1

In Belgium parties start to happen again, slowly and small but around april/may we will be back I hope.

Internationally: israel is banging, Portugal too at the moment, and many more will follow soon. I expect a pretty normal summer season :) 

Personally i think there's a dissapointing huge amount of amfetamins, heroin/opiats, cancer and wanna be cool n like to see others fail tendencies around. Missing some real broad perspective of true enlightened PLUR.  But that might become better again who knows .. 

https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/track/2022-vocal-edit

Here's some smth 2022 for ya'll .. ;D .. #) 

<2017> for yah! Listen all the samples used. Sad but true, https://beatspace-parvati.bandcamp.com/track/monkipoko

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, psytones said:

Personally i think there's a dissapointing huge amount of amfetamins, heroin/opiats, cancer and wanna be cool n like to see others fail tendencies around. Missing some real broad perspective of true enlightened PLUR.  But that might become better again who knows ..

Yes, I feel so too ... especially "like to see others fail" -- that aspect has risen quite a bit in many people I would say ... it has grown during that pandemic and everybody wanna think they are right in their individual way - vaxxed / non-vaxxed and all that...
It's a pity. But it makes me happy to still know how it used to be ... I guess? I don't give up hope that it will return though and then we'll have a good time again.

In Austria they apparently want to cease all these strict rules by March 5th ... from then on you can practically do everything when you got a negative PCR and you don't even need it for many things ... clubs can be attended without any restriction for example ... except in Vienna :P ... but I reckon that here people will just "flee to the country" to have their parties...

Although it CAN be a huge pump as soon as all restrictions fall ... has the potential to become like Springbreak, some people already theorize ... we'll see ... potential is there.

• Sad 1