Xamanist - The Spiritual Path EP [Yellow Sunshine Explosion]

the-spiritual-path-cover.thumb.jpg.a9ba70077e7788bd530f6886bdfc02fe.jpg

OUT NOW!

"Beyond Ourselves" is the first track of "The Spiritual Path" EP and the first step of the spiritual path: to go beyond ourselves, our ego, our karma, and by so to open up to higher possibilities.

This track is very special to me, as it is my first collaboration with my younger brother Rui (Samarthya). He is a fan of my music and I am a fan of his skills and sensibility for creating atmospheres and melodic synth backgrounds, so the idea of collaborating in a track naturally blossomed.

The creative process of this track was totally different from my usual, and I enjoyed it very much!
First I created the full track with only kick, bass and drum elements, constraining myself of introducing any melodic content or FX.
Then Rui improvised a lot over it and created a story of drones, voices and pads that shaped the melodic ambience of the track.
Finally, I've finished it off with FX, acidic synths and extra psychedelic elements. It was a lot of fun and flowed really fast!

"Ananda" is the conclusion of "The Spiritual Path" EP and is about reaching a state of pure bliss, as a result of seeing everything as it is, being fully connected with the universe and this eternal moment we live in.

It is a full power track, with lots of uplifting and inspiring melodies, perfect for a sunny day in a beautiful place or in a joyful dancefloor next to free spirits!

Enjoy and dance!

Get it @ Beaport

Get it @ Bandcamp