OUT NOW!! Moon Beasts: Unexpected Turn of Events (LIMITED WHITE VINYL)

501460269_OUTnowwithouturl.thumb.jpg.ff0fa93347a5b7523d2e57084bb10c89.jpg

ORDER: BANDCAMP

Life and Death, Good and Evil, Love and Hate, Light and Dark.
It's all a matter of balance. And balance, as we've previously established, is a very delicate thing indeed.
You can fall at any given moment. And when that fall inevitably happens, well, you better be prepared to face whatever comes next...
What have we gotten ourselves into, this time? Hard to tell. What's certain is that we've fallen into the wrong side and now, in an unexpected turn of events, have no choice but to fight our inner demons.

Tracklist: 

A1: Real externality 
A2: La petite porte 
B1: Escaping the plague
B2: Walking a tightrope towards the unknown

Mastering by: Tim Schuldt

Artwork by: Pieter Pan

Samples: 

• Like 1

• Moon Beasts changed the title to Moon Beasts: Unexpected Turn of Events (LIMITED WHITE VINYL COMING SOON!)
3 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

I'm almost tempted to get the vinyl even if I have no means of actually playing it XD

A friend of mine who is into folksy jam bands like The Cat Empire just got himself a record player and I'm tempted to get it as a faux gift for him just so he can play it for me as a courtesy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moon Beasts changed the title to Moon Beasts: Unexpected Turn of Events (LIMITED WHITE VINYL) PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moon Beasts changed the title to OUT NOW!! Moon Beasts: Unexpected Turn of Events (LIMITED WHITE VINYL)