Pleiadians - IFO Repress 4xLP For Sale (last stock copies from sweden)

Mergi

Hello!

It is time for me to try and get rid of my spare copies I have. Prices are as below

Galaxy Version = 100 euros

Red+Black Transparent = 90 euros

Regular = 80 euros

Shipping with tracking is included in the prices and it is a set price for everywhere... yes, I'm lazy :P

If you are in Stockholm, probably we could negotiate a different price and personal pick up... but these are the prices that is standing right now. If I read the prices on discogs correctly what you are looking at here is a bargain :lol: I have a few copies of each variant and I have taken off the plastic wrap to be able to keep track of how many I have of each variant otherwise they are completely unplayed.

PM me and we'll sort things out, prefered payment method is PayPal for me.

1086446812_Pleiadians1.JPG

Pleiadians 2.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've gotten 2 interested buyers who've seemingly disappeared but lurking in the forums still. If you see this please check your DMs.

@Agneton there's still copies left of all variants, check your DM as I have responded to your inquiry there!

@sidetrakkt your inquiry of 2 galaxy copies from a year back and my offer in your DMs are still good to go. If you see this check your DM!

I don't have a vinyl player, but damn these vinyl cover artworks, sure would look really nice framed on the wall. Were there any promo posters printed for this release?

On 2/23/2022 at 2:30 PM, Magus Knight said:

I don't have a vinyl player, but damn these vinyl cover artworks, sure would look really nice framed on the wall. Were there any promo posters printed for this release?

@Magus Knight I don't think there was any poster going with the DAT Records vinyl releases unfortunately. But I remember when some of the covers broke for the Etnica Live LP that draeke sent extra covers to replace the damaged ones. Which means that you could essentially put the damaged covers up on the walls and use as "posters" if you felt like it. I still have like 3 extra covers of the Etnica release which I've yet to put up but I think they would absolutely look amazing folded out and framed on the wall.

In regards to turntables, you are missing out and with a little bit of research it doesn't need to be an expensive endeavour! My setup is very cheap budget wise, I think my speakers are some really simple ones I scavenged from an earlier multimedia all in one stereo and before I got technics 1200 TT I used for very long and was really happy with my 150 dollar belt drive turntable, which I actually gave away to a friend who is still using it after almost a decade. My amp is just a regular one and I think is the same price as my earlier turntable at 150 dollars.

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2022 at 3:13 PM, Mergi said:

@Magus Knight I don't think there was any poster going with the DAT Records vinyl releases unfortunately. But I remember when some of the covers broke for the Etnica Live LP that draeke sent extra covers to replace the damaged ones. Which means that you could essentially put the damaged covers up on the walls and use as "posters" if you felt like it. I still have like 3 extra covers of the Etnica release which I've yet to put up but I think they would absolutely look amazing folded out and framed on the wall.

In regards to turntables, you are missing out and with a little bit of research it doesn't need to be an expensive endeavour! My setup is very cheap budget wise, I think my speakers are some really simple ones I scavenged from an earlier multimedia all in one stereo and before I got technics 1200 TT I used for very long and was really happy with my 150 dollar belt drive turntable, which I actually gave away to a friend who is still using it after almost a decade. My amp is just a regular one and I think is the same price as my earlier turntable at 150 dollars.

Thanks a lot for your very helpful guidance into the exciting world of analog technology! The Etnica Live artwork is absolutely stunning I agree. It would look amazing on a wall for sure. Imagine a holographic print.. Now that would be out of this world.. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, nowitsmyturn said:

Hi

I contacted via Discogs, but had no reply.

Do you still have 1 copy for sale?

I like to buy one.

Kind regards.

Check DMs :) just sent you a message!

This is a monumental album, everyone who's into Goa trance should own this LP. I am one of the buyers who bought this from Mergi, thank you again, excellent communication and fast shipping (not to mentioned that the albums are in mint condition). Everyone who hasn't bought this album needs to buy it. Now!

Ps. Mergi, I take it you're the Mergi who is mentioned in the special thanks of the album, correct?

• Like 1

It is an amazing piece of work both repress and the live tracks! :) and awesome artwork to go with the music.

Yes it is same mergi on the cover as here :D I think I got a bit of a mention on the etnica live LP too.

I'm happy the shipping has worked out so far! I'm always super nervous before the package has arrived.

15 hours ago, Mergi said:

Yes it is same mergi on the cover as here :D I think I got a bit of a mention on the etnica live LP too.

What an honour my friend!

Speaking of the Etnica Live album, unfortunately I do not have it (if someone has it and is willing to sell at a reasonable price, drop me a line).

• 3 months later...