Arronax Returns?

Tsotsi

7 hours ago, BogzBinny said:

Still waiting for his "Dreamcatcher" album to be re-released. I have it, but its really rare and hard to get. For me, its my favorite works of his.

Maybe someday, glad he is maybe making a return to the scene.

I didn't even know he had more than Crossing The Rubicon. Is it out there to be found on the net or did you get special access? 

And what style? Crossing the Rubicon is one of the most energetic albums I have. Is it similar style or in a different vein? 

Arronax has a featured track on this fine compilation from 2006 as well:

I’m always happy to see the return in some form or other from Goa trancers. Hope he makes some new interesting Goa or some other style. What genre is the new EP in the OP? Best wishes! :)

12 hours ago, Magus Knight said:

What genre is the new EP in the OP? Best wishes! :)

It was classic Arronax style with big charged up drops and that beautiful energised lead that he uses. But not in the hardcore 'Crossing The Rubicon' album style. More melodic, a little more melody in the background. I really liked them. If you want a good time check his retro mix of First Contact. Shit's crazy

https://arronax.bandcamp.com/track/first-contact-retro-mix

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 3:47 AM, Tsotsi said:

I didn't even know he had more than Crossing The Rubicon. Is it out there to be found on the net or did you get special access? 

And what style? Crossing the Rubicon is one of the most energetic albums I have. Is it similar style or in a different vein? 

It was given to me by a friend of mine, which I promptly ripped and gave back to him. A little more info can be found here https://www.discogs.com/release/578069-Arronax-Dreamcatcher

I would say it's a bit darker than his later album, but still good