'Erta Alé' is back!!! @ Cronomi Records

So Erta Alé 2? I have massive expectations for this (which I probably shouldn't because that way I get disappointed easily).

Erta Alé is still the very best post 2000 compilation in my honest opinion. There are a few compilations that kind of come close, but none that match the whole.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 3:45 PM, Penzoline said:

So Erta Alé 2? I have massive expectations for this (which I probably shouldn't because that way I get disappointed easily).

Erta Alé is still the very best post 2000 compilation in my honest opinion. There are a few compilations that kind of come close, but none that match the whole.

On 12/30/2021 at 10:50 PM, Drosophila said:

Bring it on! :wub: and I agree with you Penzo, expectations will be high for this one!

Same here, that is why we will take many months the time to select.
On the first edition I worked a year selecting music...

• Like 1

this was released about 10 years or so if remember right been while since listened to it, but remember being quite dark which i liked at the time, not so much in my old age, wasn't it named after a volcano or something?
will dig it out and have a listen, look forward to hearing new stuff from you guys, if i remember right i purchased 3 goa cds all of last year and 2 were cronomi, nice one fellas, very selective these days

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 10:33 AM, technosomy said:

this was released about 10 years or so if remember right been while since listened to it, but remember being quite dark which i liked at the time, not so much in my old age, wasn't it named after a volcano or something?
will dig it out and have a listen, look forward to hearing new stuff from you guys, if i remember right i purchased 3 goa cds all of last year and 2 were cronomi, nice one fellas, very selective these days

Yes, 'erta ale' is an ancient volcanic lake in North-Africa :)

We will continue on the same rough vibe, but the 2nd vol. will be diffrent, never expect it to be 100% the same.
But we strive to collect over the year all unique sounding tracks: that's our trade mark <3

• Like 1