[psychill] Phone Booth Robbers - Notes To Yourself

As a follow-up to my debut album 'Falling Into One' , I am glad to finally present 'Notes To Yourself', a 13 track album with a bunch of melodic downtempo electronic, with a pinch of psychedelic. It took some time to get it finished, but I am very happy with the result. Mastered by Jeffrey van der Schilden (Easily Embarassed). The amazing artwork is again done by Steve Willis aka Light Wizard.

Listen and download the full album on Bandcamp

Listen online on Spotify

Listen online on Apple Music

folder.jpg

• Phone Booth Robbers changed the title to [psychill] Phone Booth Robbers - Notes To Yourself

Now this is a seriously good album :O
Definitely a step up from Falling Into One (which already is a very nice album). Your chord progressions are beautiful (if nothing particularly exceptional, but that's beside the point), and the entire album just floats effortlessly along.

One of the nicest downtempo albums in recent years (yes, I really mean it) :)

One question though: why is this in the free music promotion section? It's not free or name your price on Bandcamp. Nitpicking, I know XD

2 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

Now this is a seriously good album :O
Definitely a step up from Falling Into One (which already is a very nice album). Your chord progressions are beautiful (if nothing particularly exceptional, but that's beside the point), and the entire album just floats effortlessly along.

One of the nicest downtempo albums in recent years (yes, I really mean it) :)

One question though: why is this in the free music promotion section? It's not free or name your price on Bandcamp. Nitpicking, I know XD

Thank you very much for your feedback and support! :+1:

And you are right; I didn't think about the right section, I'm sorry. I was just happy to find my login credentials again and searched for the topic of Falling Into One, and then I started a similar one in the same section. If any moderator/admin wants to move this to the right section, please do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...