The missing Lapsus album

Penzoline

I stumbled on a bunch of unreleased lapsus tracks on my computer (I think these were posted on electrobel) and I just can't understand why Lapsus never released an album. This guy produced really funky melodic goatrance. Sometimes it sounded like dark Filteria, other times it was more suomi-like (at least in these files I got).

I remember hearing 'Holocron' for the first time not too long ago at a Belgian party during Anoebis' set. I didn't think I could literally go insane listening to a piece of music on a proper soundsystem, but... Well, yeah. Let's say I jumped a little bit.

5 hours ago, Proxeeus said:

I remember hearing 'Holocron' for the first time not too long ago at a Belgian party during Anoebis' set. I didn't think I could literally go insane listening to a piece of music on a proper soundsystem, but... Well, yeah. Let's say I jumped a little bit.

haha, you deserved your Goa passport there :p Yeah... I love to play that track during peaks of a set. Unfortunately the guy started to make dnb and hiphop not much after... So, the album never happened because there was never enough music :(