12D Goatrance. Any suggestions?

psytones

That are some good spaceius track recommendations! Thanks. They do have a feeling of dimensional depth to them for sure. Any more, from other members even, to recommend? .. How about something more recentlly released? Or did the D as in Psychedelia dissapear with the oldies?

On 10/20/2021 at 11:08 AM, psytones said:

That are some good spaceius track recommendations! Thanks. They do have a feeling of dimensional depth to them for sure. Any more, from other members even, to recommend? .. How about something more recentlly released? Or did the D as in Psychedelia dissapear with the 

*btw re-read OP now and realized it’s for your friend. :D Ask him for some examples of tracks. 

1 hour ago, astralprojection said:

@AstralSphinx

i think he just wanted some music suggestions..:P

Yeah I went on a tangent/ramble as usual. :P I blame the shroomies. :ph34r: I think maybe if Dimension-5 made a new album, that would be Dimension-10 for sure. :o

On 10/20/2021 at 3:00 PM, AstralSphinx said:

*btw re-read OP now and realized it’s for your friend. :D Ask him for some examples of tracks. 

Oh no, did you remove your brilliant enlightening thought provoking long indepth answer!? .. :( .. Well my friend has 0 clue about any Goa .. He recently started diving into it: 

received_2901635130088344.jpeg

10 minutes ago, psytones said:

Oh no, did you remove your brilliant enlightening thought provoking long indepth answer!? .. :( .. Well my friend has 0 clue about any Goa .. He recently started diving into it: 

received_2901635130088344.jpeg

Ah ok then I understand more clearly the question. :D Well what a bliss to be new to this genre! So much to discover. I'll dig through my favourites to see if anything might match this indeed very thought-provoking description/criteria. I thought it was extremely stimulating, to consider music with such dimensional qualities. Yeah and just disregard my lenghty ramble, sometimes the lines get blurred for me between the music production subforum and other parts. Since it's all my mind is entrenched in. (music geekery/production.)

btw at first glimpse on the playlist I thought the group names and track names were reversed, so I thought it was the track Zeta Reticuli from this this EP:

https://www.discogs.com/release/93228-Pleiadians-Pleiadians-EP

:P

Is it something similar stylewise? Zeta Reticuli is a great track no doubt.