Androcell - Chronicle

thanosp81

Covid-19 Blah blah blah...

Been away for over a year Blah blah blah...

Let's talk about the things that matter...Music

Androcell - Chronicle

Yeap, that's right. It's time for Tyler Smith to enter the few artists that are part of Digital Reprints' catalogue. 

I first "saw" rather than "heard" Tyler's art through the cover of the excellent compilation Natural Born Chillers. Although I am not a fan of faces in cover art in general, there was something in that one that really struck me. That made me dig a little deeper and was surprised to find out that the artist responsible had released an album as well.

After my first listen of Emotivision I knew he would be up there, with the rest of my favourite artists on the Psydub/Psychill genre. Since then, he never failed to deliver a high quality, emotional release time and again. 

Only problem being that the last physical release was in 2014. A remixed album and several EPs that followed after were always on a digital format only. 

Which is a shame really, for us, the people that take pride showcasing their collection of those magical, silver discs. Don't worry though because I (and you) am here to put things right. 

Four discs on an 8pp digipack format with artwork and layout provided by Tyler himself. Three of the discs will comprise material never before released on physical format and one will be a collection of tracks  from various compilations. The music will be presented in a chronological format showcasing the evolution in Androcell's sound.

Please follow the link for more info and to pledge. Project is already funded and only 20 copies left.

http://kck.st/3ieso0s

• Thanks 1