VA Trinity (Global Sect, 2021)

VA Trinity (compiled by Ages of Love, 2021)

a2631819302-10.jpg

Pre-order CD, digital & merch: https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/album/va-trinity

The goddesses of nature united in the trinity are bringing the raw goa trance and genesis of the female principle of the universe.

1. Miranda - Clear Vision
2. Astrogano - Head in a Cloud
3. Slavs from Mars - Speed Crusher
4. Midiotz - Folie à deux
5. Morphic Resonance - Explorers Of The Mind
6. Hypnotic Signal - Brain Hole
7. Mindsphere - The Outer Limits
8. Clementz - Footsteps
9. Imba - Cosmos in Her Eyes (Eternity mix)
10. Man With No Name - Own the World (Atlantis remix)

From the iced snow, with the sound of the piercing cold
Rose the black hair and marbled face, carved and old.
She spread her wings over the mountain
Lifting her spawn, the snowstorm.
Dancing under the moon, the crow of the doomed
The goddess of winter begins her moan.

But the sun rises, melting her kingdom,
Bringing the spring upon the petrified willow.
Gentle drops of rain caress the grass
And the new life is born at last.
The sleepy princess dances towards the sky
Covered with sparkles and joyful light.
So young and holy, she brings hope.
Cheerfully she slides on the river slopes.

The sun starts growing and blooming,
Turning into fire, all-consuming.
The women, the goddess, the mother of all,
Whirling in passion, spreading the love,
Flies out of the fireball.
Third of the sisters begins her rule,
Covering the universe with flames of emotions.
Neither good, neither bad,
Neither right, neither wrong
She is the power,
Beautiful and strong.

The tree sisters dance their infinite dance,
Raising and falling, But holding their hands.
They are the whole, and they are all
The neverending story Of chaos and harmony,
The perfect circle.

Ages of Love is the first Serbian female goa trance organization, formed by Amaryllis, Yella and Mir.
They are long-time travellers in the goa trance universe, creators of numerous parties in Serbia, and Trinity is their first compilation.

VA Trinity is a part of series called 'Intergalactic Cult' in which various goa trance DJs have the opportunity to express themselves creatively and create their own compilation with the support of our label.
This conceptual album brings the spirit of the old Slavic tales and pagan archetypes, embodied in the trinity of opposing forces and nature of the female principle.

Release date: October 29, 2021

Label: Global Sect
Compiled by Ages of Love (Amaryllis, Yella & Mir)
Mastering: 4CN-Studios
Cover art: Artrama ft Yella 

• Like 2

Cool, so I suppose the Miranda track is a recently made Goa tune? :) If so that's perhaps her first released new Goa track since Rerecorded from 2004? As per usual with your high standards, the cover art is very imaginative and colorful. And well executed thematically.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If the info is correct on this youtube video, then the Miranda track is from 1996. I suppose this version on youtube is unmastered then? :) 

1 hour ago, AstralSphinx said:

If the info is correct on this youtube video, then the Miranda track is from 1996. I suppose this version on youtube is unmastered then? :) 

I would think a remaster. A lot of her tracks are being remastered, some released on the cosmic treasure album recently-ish. That was Vol.1 so maybe a couple extras out there. 

31 minutes ago, Tsotsi said:

I would think a remaster. A lot of her tracks are being remastered, some released on the cosmic treasure album recently-ish. That was Vol.1 so maybe a couple extras out there. 

To clarify, the video linked was uploaded 6 years ago. :D So hence why I assume it's an original/unmastered version. It sounds kinda rough around the edges so to say. And I haven't had the opportunity to listen/compare to this newly released one yet. The bandcamp has no preview. 

• 3 weeks later...

Attention cosmonauts!

We know that our new VA Trinity is supposed to be released today. Unfortunately, we need to postpone the release date to 15th November.

We are sorry to keep you waiting.

However, this additional time will greatly contribute to the compilation's quality. We needed to make some last-minute changes, as you can see in the updated tracklist.

We are very happy to announce a gem that we acquired and replaced the track we, unfortunately, couldn't release this time. But, we will present a remix of an old legendary track by Martin Freeland, AKA Man With No Name, who we are very grateful to for providing us with the opportunity to release it.

Our great friend and goa trance music producer Atlantis Project made a remix of the majestic 'Own the World' track by Man With No Name, and we are very happy to add it as the last puzzle in our musical concept.

Also, we switched the track by Morphic Resonance with his other great new track, which we felt would be the perfect fit for the compilation.

We hope you will like these changes and patiently wait for us to polish our compilation for a bit more time.

Pre-orders are still on, with special merch deals: https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/album/va-trinity

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, GS Concept said:

Also, we switched the track by Morphic Resonance with his other great new track, which we felt would be the perfect fit for the compilation.

29 minutes ago, astralprojection said:

out of curiousity, which track got booted off the comp? I didnt see the previous tracklist.

I vaguely recall that it was a Morphic Resonance track called "Borg Madness". So they just swapped it with another track of his :)

• Like 1