Looking for UNIQUE low BPM trance (Examples within!) - What do you call this stuff?

Slow Psy Guy

Hi guys! 

Still waiting on my approval but wanna get this post out. Recently I've got into the real chuggy stuff. Some of it I'm not even sure fits into the 'trance' bubble, but it's the closest genre I know. Looking for songs, labels, artists that produce ANYTHING similar. It feels really hard to find, especially in the case of WORST records. Often I will find one song in an artist's entire discog that I like, but the rest of their stuff is not even remotely similar. 

Examples: 
Christian Coiffure - Prince of Pilat

Spoonhead - Coding the Snake

_________

Antoine - Télégraphique

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 1:06 PM, Slow Psy Guy said:

Hi guys! 

Still waiting on my approval but wanna get this post out. Recently I've got into the real chuggy stuff. Some of it I'm not even sure fits into the 'trance' bubble, but it's the closest genre I know. Looking for songs, labels, artists that produce ANYTHING similar. It feels really hard to find, especially in the case of WORST records. Often I will find one song in an artist's entire discog that I like, but the rest of their stuff is not even remotely similar. 

Examples: 
Christian Coiffure - Prince of Pilat

Spoonhead - Coding the Snake

_________

Antoine - Télégraphique

Nice tracks, I’m not too knowledgeable about Psychil/Psybient/Ambient. I assume that you’re already familiar with everything on Ultimae Records by now? :D The examples provided atleast makes me think about the Aes Dana-Leylines album.

And sometimes these hybrid kind of downtempo/uptempo tracks. Should we call it midtempo? ;) Do appear on Goa and Psytrance albums. As a means to end or start the albums, or just thrown in for good measure, to break up the monotony.