Holy Light-Heavenly Garden(Uplifting Goa)

HolyLight

• HolyLight changed the title to Astral Sphinx-Psionic Aura(Teaser) Goa Trance
  • HolyLight changed the title to Astral Sphinx - Ancient Starships(Teaser) Goa Trance
On 10/15/2021 at 2:33 PM, astralprojection said:

I listened this morning was about to type now but link gone. It sounded good m8, post it again 

Hehe nah it sucked, back to the drawing board.:D Keep ya Mickey Mouse ears open tho, there'll be some new "Spooky" Halloween-Goa coming soon... :ph34r:

• HolyLight changed the title to Astral Sphinx - Paranormal Machine(Teaser)
21 hours ago, Prana4ever said:

Nice :o the first minute sounds so clean and sharp. Only sound I am not fond of is at 1.27 (the voice like sound) but then these Infected Mushroom vibes with the melody. Great job. 

Thanks for listening/feedback, I’ll fix that tonight in logic. :)

*fixed and updated the link/created a new soundcloud for this specific style.

• HolyLight changed the title to Astral Excalibur-Paranormal Machine (Dark Melodic)
  • HolyLight changed the title to Magus Knight-Palantir(Dark Goa/Psy Trance).
  • HolyLight changed the title to Parasphere-Temple of Horus(Goa Trance)

Copy pasted from first post so you don't need to scroll up:

New track in progress oriental/Egyptian Goa mode, feedback welcome.  Inspirations: Ra, Khetzal, Lost Buddha, Mindsphere, Mystica, Chi-AD, Astral Projection and Artifact303. :) Created a new Soundcloud if you would like to follow.

*edit gonna need to adjust levels, pads were to high, thanks Imba for pointing it out! 

• HolyLight changed the title to Parasphere-Cosmic Religion(Dark Cosmic Goa)

New track preview in first post. :) Work in progress inspired by Hallucinogen and Psychaos, I tried to recreate some of the classical sounds, SH-101, MS-20, and the specifics of Hallucinogens and Psychaos phaser leads/pads etc.

• HolyLight changed the title to Holy Light-Heavenly Garden(Uplifting Goa)