Ohm Mind & Ossillator : Travel Through Dimensions Ep - OUT NOW

Dear Goa Family ,

The new Ep that I will present you will be a collaboration with Ossilator aka Minomar from Japan and me

He is very talented and likes experimental music a lot .

We started this project 3 years ago at a festival and we worked also togheter in Belgium during the party at Ohm Gathering in 2019.
It was awesome to tweak the synthesizers at the same place.

A lot of Korg and Roland have been used to create this particular sound.

You can expect some more twisted japanese samouraï melodies on the 4 tracks powered with full of acid blaster and strong percussion.
For people who enjoy Japanese goa trance music as Ubar Tmar, Jikooha or Prana , you should try this Ep and enjoy this journey.

We wanted to have different tastes in each tracks, we will '' Travel Through Dimensions '' from classic goa trance till morning vibes and from psychedelic illusion till dreamland.

Feel free to share and comments

Travel-Through-Dimension-EP-cover-finalize4.thumb.jpg.61dbf5508aeec7055428b0a71a5f6d32.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 10:50 PM, Tsotsi said:

Really like the album cover on this. Any  Bandcamp links or not released yet?

Hey Tsotsi :) happy you like more the cover :wub: this one has been made by Ossillator.

The release date will be the 02.06.2021, I will upload it on bandcamp one week before as usual :+1:

For now you can listen the preview on my soundcloud here

Stay tuned for more informations

• Ohm Mind changed the title to Ohm Mind & Ossillator : Travel Through Dimensions Ep - OUT NOW