New Tracks Light and Shaow

Olinski

Hello my Name is Olinski,

I am a Psy-Trance Producer from Germany and mainly focus on progressive Psy-Trance around 140 Bpm. Everything about my Music is made by me, which includes all the musical aspects like arrangement and melodies and the production aspects like mixing and mastering. Since I learn everything by myself, my main goal right now is to grow as a Musician and Producer and find my own Sound. Really important for this is honest feedback by people who are familiar with the Topic. That's the Reason for my Post here. If you like Psy-Trance I would really appreciate, if you could listen to my Tracks and tell me what you think!

Now something about the 2 Tracks I was talking about. They are called Light and Shadow and both share the same Bpm of 140. On these Tracks I tried to take a similar scheme and take two different approaches in the implementation. The Scheme is a Saw wave Plug main melody and the arrangement of the Effects. On Light I tried to take a more melodic approach and on Shadow I tried to create a darker Ambiance which goes more into the direction of Full-on or Dark-Psy. Here are the Links to Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/album/103Ab0qlsMpOhDurDhIaTN?si=6w1F9RFwT2SvDaTRAnhxHw

I hope you like it, and I am happy about every Response. Have a great day!