2. Starry Skies
3. Time Lord
4. Devil Fish
5. Measurements X
6. Lone Star
7. Deep Dive
8. Other Life Form
9. Flight To Jupiter

Join me as we explore yet Another Galaxy with Median Project in the usual well tempered and magnificently succinct way.

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/another-galaxy

https://www.suntriprecords.com/news/

• Like 2

3-4/5 overall, really nice tunes and sound. 

edit: after a few listens, ill change to 2-3/5. Every track sounds very much the same, and its arps deluxe using ordinary unison saw waves with cutoff tweakage. It doesnt really take new school into new territory at all, and everything seems rehashed and done before. General sound quality could be better aswell, theres no real depth or dimensionality to the mixes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sergej did it again, man how does this guy do it? Piece by piece these are straight in your face whirlwinds of shooting goa trance.
I happened to be listening to Time Lord right now and I'm missing the parties soooo much! This music teleports me right there on the dancefloor at 3 am.

The melodies are incredible, the complexity is enormous yet pleasing, the drive is speedy.. in other words this record puts a big smile on my face.
I give this 5/5. It's all good. I literally can't nitpick about anything here. What an amazing piece of art. Woooow!!!

de8cf2a066160357a595bf2053084776.gif

• Like 1

3-4/5 overall, really nice tunes and sound. 

edit: after a few listens, ill change to 2-3/5. Every track sounds very much the same, and its arps deluxe using ordinary unison saw waves with cutoff tweakage. It doesnt really take new school into new territory at all, and everything seems rehashed and done before. General sound quality could be better aswell, theres no real depth or dimensionality to the mixes.

I agree 100%.

• 6 months later...

If you're in the mood for mellow, soul searching goa then just get to stepping. Hit the road.

This is not that.

This is just blistering, kick down the door goa trance. There is nothing subtle about it. It's cosmic, melodic, and hits with a furious pace. I've enjoyed everything Sergey has done and this is no exception. Track after track of hurtling through the cosmos at ludicrous speed. He channels his inner Astral on Measurements X and that bass that sneaks into Devil Fish? Yes please. The melody sequence in Deep Dive? Orgasmic insanity.

It's fire and scorches everything it touches.

However...the problem with making a balls to the wall album of face melters is that you're constantly trying to outdo yourself. Perhaps it's a problem with track order, but if two tracks in a row annihilate everything, then the next one is fighting to say, "Hey me too, I can kick ass!" To me this is a minor gripe as I can order them anyway I want.

So yes it can be overwhelming if you try and do this in one go, and I'll even concede that the whole album sounds similar, but that shouldn't diminish the quality of the tracks on their own. This is a great album of high powered goa trance.

Good job!

• Like 1