Albums Referencing Vaccines

Tsotsi

15 hours ago, Tsotsi said:

Hey all,

I have the best idea, but need an album that references vaccines or medicine in any loose way whatsoever. I doubt they exist in the electronic/psychedelic world, but thought i'd give it a shot...Lol.

Not an album...yet, but could be hints of an upcoming album.  And not specifically lyrics about vaccines or medicine, but about covid. I guess that's as close as you'll get within a mostly instrumental genre. And yes it's not really psy either, more reggae or something. :D 

And btw Infected Mushroom, perhaps Covid Infected? ;) 

younger brother made an album called vaccine and the trance version was called vaccine electronic 

but I think it is just a name there is no reference or lyrics about an actual vaccine 

and the album sucks anyway - both versions 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2021 at 7:16 PM, recursion loop said:

d4671509-3b70-412e-823d-8bed2d863f79.jpg

Boom! Perfect, good find, I literally didn't know where to search and typing "vaccine album" on the internet doesn't get you anywhere you want to go. Pretty decent tracks as well, a few interesting one but also a lot that are quite fucking wild.

Maaan, I wish I had this LP on CD instead of Vinyl. Anyone got all tracks in wav or smth and wanna share it with me? Plz.

About Material Music's Access Virus, indded it is, Synth. Tralala, would love for someone to review the 2Dragons album the track is on. 

Sorry no suggestions to the actual topic. 

On 5/5/2021 at 6:44 PM, psytones said:

About Material Music's Access Virus, indded it is, Synth.

Offtopic, but I think that the Access Virus series are quite good synths. With this, you could even do a creative move and do a "vaccine" track produced entirely with sounds from an Access Virus :P

Unfortunately I don't own any of them...

Nice one btw @recursion loop

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RTP said:

With this, you could even do a creative move and do a "vaccine" track produced entirely with sounds from an Access Virus :P

I made a couple of such tracks. 

Edit: oh no, these tracks sound like crap, won't be posting them. Virus is a great synth but i suck at mixing.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, psytones said:

Yea someone on Reddit linked this track, it's actually pretty good for a style I don't normally listen too. Apparently he is in hot water for the general theme and cover of the track...don't really see why, surprised me that a psytrance artist would get in trouble for anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 4:48 AM, Tsotsi said:

Apparently he is in hot water for the general theme and cover of the track...don't really see why, surprised me that a psytrance artist would get in trouble for anything. 

that surprises me too ... why hot water ... where is that discussion?

The track is OK, but I'm afraid Psytrance may be used as an instrument for a purpose that it can, in my opinion, not completely fulfill - our music is rather not very political in nature ... except some interesting exceptions of which you already portrayed some (Demagoguery of the Obscurants for example :) ).

But if the purpose are a little "Fxck the system" kind of vibes then it's not the right delivery imo...