Ohm Mind & Proxeeus - Beyond Our Dreams Ep - OUT NOW - Livestream 01.05.201

Dear Goa Freaks & Fairies,
I am truely happy to present you the surprise we kept together since several months.

This is our Easter Egg.
I will release an Ep in collaboration with Proxeeus on the 21.04.2021 in my official bandcamp.
On the menu 3 very different tracks from the gorgeous goa trance melodies till the acid darkside with some strong bassline.

The name of this Ep will be "Beyond Our Dreams". We started this project since our last Ep "Mad Fusion" out on Goa Madness Records.
This is always a pleasure to work with Jerome since our first collaboration '' Shiva Awakens ''.

Time flies since our first live act at Dance For Life in Belgium.
Feel free to share if you love the music, the samples are available now on soundcloud :

1406913485_BEYONDOURDREAMEP-CASE3000x3000.thumb.jpg.b9c5ae30f1108123a53d3ee39dd6e2a9.jpg

• Like 1

• Ohm Mind changed the title to Ohm Mind & Proxeeus - Beyond Our Dreams Ep - OUT NOW
  • Ohm Mind changed the title to Ohm Mind & Proxeeus - Beyond Our Dreams Ep - OUT NOW - Livestream 01.05.201

Dear Goa Family,

We are happy to present you this special livestream who will show you the new Ep from Proxeeus & Ohm Mind in a first time versus togheter.
We would love to make a real party, unfortunaly we can't make it happen since this world pandemic.

Because we want to make you dance more, As usual, we choose to bring you two of the best dj's from Belgium who are Anoebis & El Druidos (Kuririn) at the menu.
We will also play both a solo Live Act, Proxeeus will present you more darker vibes than before , Ohm mind will unleash some new tunes from 2021.

Timetable UCT +2

17H00 - 18H00 : El Druidos

18H00 - 19H00 : Ohm Mind

19H00 - 20H00 : Ohm Mind Vs Proxeeus

20H00 - 21H00 : Proxeeus

21H00 - 22H30 : Anoebis

Enjoy the 01.05.2021 like us and don't forget to dance like nobody is watching you.

For the people who want to discover more our new Ep " Beyond Our Dreams ", you can check it on my official bandcamp :
https://ohm-mind.bandcamp.com/album/beyond-our-dreams-ep

You can see the set also after the livestream , thank you for your eternal support