Thats mine i think.

IMG_20210330_152631.thumb.jpg.332ac4633ce1ae94907f3f08a7e0d24f.jpg

Edit: ofcourse that "add your living Place" was a Joke...i just want to know what your precious CDs/Vinyls are (either precious for you personally or all in all)

I did a mix of expensive stuff and my all time favorites!

I honestly never would rob my friends.......................image.png.271d3610606d09ae00cbf17743e9cc77.png

• Like 1

-There was a time when i was a BIG Chi AD fan....loved Infinitism until i realized the repetitive melodies. They just arent good enough to repeat them over 5 minutes. But i still like the cyberpunkish atmosphere.

-Airborn has a special Story, i bought it on Discogs for like 25 bucks and the seller from england gradetd the CD very awful. He said NM- but it it is like VG++ or something....i wrote some things to him and almost got banned from Discogs. Well, everyone knows that its not very prodictive for your physical and mental health to fool around with slavs or Italians. This VA is kind of strange because i love the half of tracks very much and the other half is bad and dont even fit there. It includes some of my top 10 Oldschool Goa Tracks of all time. Also i am Libra in Zodiac, Love the Name "Air Born"

- IM - BP Empire is in my opinion the best Album of Mushrooms. Thats what i wrote under a Mushroom video when i did a top 5 IM Albums:

1.BP Empire (...i will keep it short because i feel so much for it. Partially it is very personal but i want to stay objective with my top. This album is very very Deep/atmospheric and Emotional while it is floating between Light and Darkness...Sadness and Happieness. Just Dim your lights and hear it completly when you are in Bed...i am sure that it can cure depressions. I get tears in my eyes when i hear the FIRST and the LAST track. The tracks between this 2 masterpieces are like a walk through a foggy maze or an endless limbo... a dreamy journey into the depth of the mind)

- Misted Muppet is a very creative Project. Love the medival Fantasy atmosphere....the driving Acids are also awesome and some newcomer wannabe Psy producers have to listen this album.

-Pleiadians IFO.

-In my opinion the best Psykovsky Album. Problem is that Psykocsky is a unpleasant Person in real life...after i got in touch with him i sold his other Albums.

Dude, you are nothing special.

-Sandman is a unique experience. True music for Halloween, Ritual and Witchcraft. There is no Goa that is more "D-arkane" that this Album. its UNIQUE.

-Deviant Electronics is a true Musican. Unique Cyberpunk Album that is perfect from start to the end and also gets better end better until the end. It reminds me of cyberpunk Anime and Videogames...like Deus Ex or Ghost in the shell/Akira. 

- Kox Box...funny cold scandinavian trip. Very Psychedelic.

- Catcher is an own World. Everything about this Compilation sucks you into a Futuristic Noir Vision...Top, Technoesque Psytrance!

- FF is maybe the most underrated and worst mastered album in whole Psytrance. If you give it a try you will realise how dense, complex and detailed the tracks are. awesome melodies that dont fight for the lead position but instead hiding somwhere in your head.

- Fear of a red planet is consideret as a classic but at the same time not appriciated i feel...guys girls and Trannies, its perfect...its perfect from the start to finish! even if you hear the original version(not remastered) it sounds better and more clear than the Mastermind Psykovsky.

- Vegetarians is a cool Album, bought it because of Deeply Disturbed. My favorite track by IM. its not music anymore its a new World you are walking through 

• Confused 1

what is so funny about my description of my favorite Cds? please change your "confused" smiley to a "Trophy/Like" or i will call the Police!

or is it because you guys think i want to sell them? no thats my favorites!!!

Chi AD = 20 Euro (NM)

Psykovsky = 559 Euro (NM) [...BECAUSE MASTERMIND...]

if you slap him in the face and record it then 99 Euro friendship kommunist Prize!

46 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

what is so funny about my description of my favorite Cds? please change your "confused" smiley to a "Trophy/Like" or i will call the Police!

Obviously it was Psykovsky who rated your post confused :D

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Multi-Media said:

Obviously it was Psykovsky who rated your post confused :D

imagine Psykovsky slaping himselfe to buy his own album for 100 bucks just to proove that he is a "Loving God"

@Psychedelic Superbeastyou've been on fire lately! The topic title disturbed me until I clicked through. I was thinking something related to: French film called Cuties.

Since seeing Alienated - FF on the psytrance encyclopedia (great website) I've been in love. I use it for everything, running, working out, driving, feeling like a badass. It's my go to for what I think epitomizes psytrance.

30 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

imagine Psykovsky slaping himselfe to buy his own album for 100 bucks just to proove that he is a "Loving God"

I can see that. Ofc that's after he took 5 grams of Copelandia Cyanescens. 

I didn't Confuse smile your post, but I would have if I could have. Bcs of the Deeply Disturbed comment. Else, a trophy from me and maybe I'll post to the OT eventually.

Psykovsky. There was a rumour about him doing 200 000 mic or smth at a Festival and becoming a plant in the earth (ground) for 2-3 days. His friends watered him, don't worry. Before this episode delux he made cheesy trax. After, psychedelic wow.

This true story is NOT about Psycowsky. It's about CPC. True story brah. 

His debut LP is defo part of my "finest cuties" collection. Yes I like the coverart. It's concrete psy. 

214ewI7JWFL._QL70_ML2_.jpg

06535018657.jpg

06535018654.jpg

"Psykovsky. There was a rumour about him doing 200 000 mic or smth at a Festival and becoming a plant in the earth (ground) for 2-3 days. His friends watered him, don't worry. Before this episode delux he made cheesy trax. After, psychedelic wow."

Exactly! that was the point when i broke up with him...on that festival i was heavy drugged (Beer, Vodka, Vodka Red Bull, White Russian, Zigarettes, Beer) and i watered him in a wrong way. I mean how could i know that? Its a shame that people can not forgive anymore in our modern world. He shouted on me very bad words in an unknown ancient language with that pocahontas wig on head and it hurted me very much. He was very Pissed...

image.png.f6a5f6ec01e7c2d86566d1ce18187505.png

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, psytones said:

Psykovsky. There was a rumour about him doing 200 000 mic or smth at a Festival and becoming a plant in the earth (ground) for 2-3 days. His friends watered him,

don't worry. Before this episode delux he made cheesy trax. After, psychedelic wow.

only 200k mics? meh. thats just 800 strong doses. 

IMG_20210402_113621.thumb.jpg.9dc12f0f653db6245d41624963281c79.jpg

Finest Cuties 2....review will come

- Crossing Mind is my favorite Release by Suntrip Records...this french Guy is a true Musician! In his Albums, specially this one he is playing around with all the aspects of music. This Album is representing Night Trance in a slightly different way others do thiat kind of music. Its a Vision of a calm and melancholic night full of melodies and twists.

- Moksha are great! maybe the finest psychedelic techno i have ever heard. Very well produced and full of small details.

- People Walk Funny is a bomb of a compilation. Best track for me is Artifact 303 - levitation Device. 

- For Carry Nuts...while the Artwork looks looks insane the Music is very atmospheric and well done! Tim Schuldt was/is a very big Name in Psy Trance.

It has indeed this industrial steampunkish dark touch in it.

- Colors of Shiva are must have Oldschool Goa Compilations. No filler tracks on them and maybe the best Digipacks i own(in Design and Music on it)

- Goa Head , My favorite Goa Head CD....also almost no fillers and this coherrent darkish atmosphere while still being Goa Trance.

- Burn out has his own Spirit. Its a very wenn compiled mix with that rare kind of early progressive psytrance/Techno. This release was very popular in russia. 

- Lick it is Fullon but a different one. Also you hear Cydonia out of Dino Psaras releases because he was a former member of Cydonia...I love cydonia so i live Lick it!

- Psy Visions 3, Koyote records had their own style. This compilation is very strong! tracks like Virtuart - Time Cruncher are flawless Goa classics

dont Worry...its the last of my Cuties Picture

IMG_20210403_151257.thumb.jpg.79b739f37c9a008a926b5dfe35c37edc.jpg

Glowing Flame is my favorite Psytrance Lable! (Not goa, real Psytrance)

Grab tis CDs on Discogs for some bucks. No joke...top Wicked, Twisted real Psytrance on them! Thats my benchmark to psytrance.

Almost all tracks sound like very late dark goa (Alienated)

a Megamix that includes 80% of Glowing Flame Records(Misted Muppet and Infected mushrooms...and some others)....its very sag that Glowing Flame does not exist anymore. The founder has a new lable called "Forestdelic" i like it but its not the same anbymore. 

that was btw my first contact with Glowing Flame, never heard stuff like that before....so cold, metallic and magical. I remember it was right before halloween(foggy Autumn wheather) when i was working on my Magic The Gathering Vampire Deck. The Artwork on the Cd came into my recomendations and i clicked on it....

Misted muppet i found randomly through this track:

but it was an older other upload....seems that his channel got delited. name was "Anthrax" or something