8 hours ago, astralprojection said:

I'd say there's two reasons for the 7.7m views on that one. 

Sure and the camera view is cleverly positioned to highlight the 2 reasons :)

But my tractor post was OT, has nothing to do with music... 

So back to music, a vid "Larnell Lewis Hears "Enter Sandman" For The First Time" has 5 Mio views.... 

First, why is it so interesting for so many if someone hears something for the 1st time, I have seen MANY simmilar vids egh. Christians react to Cannibal Corpse, Blackmetaller hears HipHop first time etc.

Second WHO the F is Larnell Lewis ? I could google to know.... I could understand it when it was eg. Trump or Putin or another popular person that such a vid gets such attention :) How about TRUMP listens to "Fuck the USA" the first time, YUP this would be cool... :)

• Like 1
On 4/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, Multi-Media said:

Strange looks like the view count is "jumping" it is now at 2776 ... so overnight from 2251 views @RTP has posted... or has "algo" put the vid up now?

Maybe both?

We need more!

Imma see about it. Maybe I'll just buy tiny amounts so they don't take you down...

On 4/3/2021 at 10:58 PM, Scandinasia said:

Hello gentlemen.
I missed the party it seems. What's that all about ?

We are trying to create a self-runner on youtube and try to trigger the algorithm, by all means at our disposal :)

Self-runner is a video that's snowballing it's views up to millions of hits without "us" having to buy it plays to get the algorytm to recommend the video to others over and over again, making it trend. Multi Media must tear his eyebrows out bcs of us asking questions that are already explained in this thread and at the linked original G.P. thread created by Oopie.