Goa promotion!!

Multi-Media

If you have not read the thread from which this one originated, do so here first: https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/76586-tell-me/

I will start and I believe @RTP wants to be the 2nd. Important note, there need to be at least 1 day between using different "promoters"....SNIP

EDIT, this "experiment" has ended !

All went good so far, I ordered a YT package for 10,- (i do not want to spend much on this of course - only to see if it works at all)... they send me the order confirmation already but not that they received the money. So everything is "organic" for the meanwhile....hope they deliver at Saturday.

3 hours ago, Multi-Media said:

All went good so far, I ordered a YT package for 10,- (i do not want to spend much on this of course - only to see if it works at all)... they send me the order confirmation already but not that they received the money. So everything is "organic" for the meanwhile....hope they deliver at Saturday.

How many views does 10€ get you?

Sweet! I will certainly participate in this experiment and will be watching with great interest.

And you already have 197 views on the video and 111 subs at the time of writing ... I see that the account existed before, but I assume you didn't have that many subs before, right?

The track is not bad by the way :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, astralprojection said:

What are we proving btw, that money buys youtube publicity? :)

It's just about getting enough youtube views to trigger the algorythm to start recommending it by itself.

1 hour ago, astralprojection said:

Its a really great track, surprisingly good

Thanks! :D

2 hours ago, RTP said:

Sweet! I will certainly participate in this experiment and will be watching with great interest.

And you already have 197 views on the video and 111 subs at the time of writing ... I see that the account existed before, but I assume you didn't have that many subs before, right?

The track is not bad by the way :)

No idea if the bought views already started doing something, but I shared it in a few fb groups as well.
A lot of those are just regular views I think

2 hours ago, Gluon said:

No idea if the bought views already started doing something, but I shared it in a few fb groups as well.
A lot of those are just regular views I think

So far ONLY regular views, seems the bank transfer will reach my seller only at Monday (over the weekend banks do not work, however I thought in these days the process would be automated). 210 views (NOW) in 1 day is very good for my tiny channel but in grand scheme of things basically nothing :(

However 22 Likes and 3 comments...is good :D  Evidently the algorythm did not pick it up so far.

@RTP: I had just reached 100 subs 2 weeks ago, then gained 2 more (whow), and now have 111 means I got 9 new subs (thanks) in 1 day.

@GluonYou asked what the 10,- gets? I opted for a package not only views, esp. the 100 likes seemed cool for the price,see:

->Youtube Pakete (Lieferzeit: sofort lieferbar)
Youtube Pakete: 1000 Views + 100Likes + 2 Kommentare 9,99 € (9,99 €)
Wunschkommentare hinzufügen: Cool love GOA, Niiiice oldschool track!!
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO4xGTCcwsQ1

9,99 €-Enthält 1,60 € MwSt. (19%)

ZWISCHENSUMME:9,99 €

ZAHLUNGSMETHODE:ÜBERWEISUNG

GESAMT:9,99 €
ENTHÄLT 1,60 € MWST. (19%)<-

Also GOOD news, I chatted with promoters support and asked if my money is received,. they said no, but I can send them a screenshot from the banking and he said he will start the thing. Means we should see above = 1000 Views + 100Likes + 2 Kommentare delivered, in the next hours...:D

SO KEEP going guys, share play repost etc. I posted it in 5 forums (only 1 is remotley "electronic music" so this will do not much but I did what I could!) plus play it 3 times / a day with some hours in between!!   I have no "social media" so others NEED to step in there

So the 1000 views (plus a bit more) were delivered, but not the 100 Likes...also nothing bad happened, vid still there , no warning from YT etc.

If someone wants to buy some more he can go ahead all plays from my "promoter" are done ;)  If someone want more detailed data, just ask...:excl:

3 hours ago, psytones said:

Why encurage ppl to pay to fake their stats? I wouldnt do that (fake my or my assosiates' numbers). 

For my part I did not encourage anyone for anything of THEIR stats - ONLY for this single experiment....(or can you point where I wrote people should do this in general?)

Also it does not matter cause MANY are using this already for years.B)

....and the purpose of this is explained in the thread linked in the FIRST post...*sigh* 

I think he meant "for people who want to grow their soundcloud - it's not expensive". I kinda agree, that you should not grow like that. But I don't blame anyone for doing it if you're a no name just trying to get recommended in people's feeds. 

Its a little tricky to walk that narrow moral line on what's ok and what's not 

Edit : I also specifically remember there being 1.9k views then the next day there were 1.7k. I could swear by it. 

First part was meant ironic with I put "grow" in "" and 2nd part is truth... but I will delete the sentence :)

The experiment failed also, so no "marketing" for the method at all..

But I learned not to trust pure play/like numbers anymore :)

I'm in with the game!

The next 1000 views should already be on the way B)

I used the site "buyyoutubeviews.com" - panel is intuitive to use (to me at least) and they're reasonably cheap ... only downside is that I didn't really get the details of their crypto payments, so I used credit card...
Imma see what they deliver, will be very curious.

@RTPI suggest the thread to be closed, as the goal "trigger the algorythm" was not reached, after the bought views, the plays went back down to a trickle (eg. 2-3 plays in 2 hours) Edit, seems your promoter only delivered around 850 views that were counted..

And now it is too late, I believe the views need to be closer to the release date, so DO NOT buy more now, this will only increase the numbers but seems to do nothing making the vid more "popular" on YT 

But what I noted again, putting all those tags in seems a waste of time, as a minimal amount of plays came from the YT search..

8 hours ago, Multi-Media said:

@RTPI suggest the thread to be closed, as the goal "trigger the algorythm" was not reached, after the bought views, the plays went back down to a trickle (eg. 2-3 plays in 2 hours) Edit, seems your promoter only delivered around 850 views that were counted..

And now it is too late, I believe the views need to be closer to the release date, so DO NOT buy more now, this will only increase the numbers but seems to do nothing making the vid more "popular" on YT 

But what I noted again, putting all those tags in seems a waste of time, as a minimal amount of plays came from the YT search..

That's a pity :(

As of now, the video is at 2.251 views, 225 likes and 2 dislikes.

That's a considerable number of views that was either not delivered or removed by youtube.

Understood - won't buy more as it's pointless and might only get you in trouble.

But we learnt something, didn't we? Or not? :(

Edit: apparently removed by youtube - they have a very specific method to detect these kind of fake views and remove them if they seem shady ... the numbers aren't faked, but the views get removed if not acquired properly

Oh and I think we DID learn some stuff ... at least this is the way to NOT do it. Maybe do it with advertising? Advertise the video, then you will get more views? I won't pay for advertising though...

Strange looks like the view count is "jumping" it is now at 2776 ... so overnight from 2251 views @RTP has posted... or has "algo" put the vid up now?

"Advertising" is mostly costly (nice ryhm!) and needs bigger platforms to have an effect....eg. A facebook page with 100000s of followers might be effective but also expensive (for adds there etc.).. sadly playing live is out of the question now the C thingie shifted things even more to the online/digital realm (not only music)

It for sure helps if your a hot female.. eg. Miss Monique has over 580000 views for her House sets or the Asian drummergirl with her drum covers has 2.4 millions on her last vid !! I HIGHLY doubt if there were no visuals to the perfomances that these numbers could be reached, plus ofc they get recommended a lot by YT itself now.

How about 7,7 Mio views for a girl on tractor?

Getting OT now sorry :)

8 hours ago, astralprojection said:

I'd say there's two reasons for the 7.7m views on that one. 

Sure and the camera view is cleverly positioned to highlight the 2 reasons :)

But my tractor post was OT, has nothing to do with music... 

So back to music, a vid "Larnell Lewis Hears "Enter Sandman" For The First Time" has 5 Mio views.... 

First, why is it so interesting for so many if someone hears something for the 1st time, I have seen MANY simmilar vids egh. Christians react to Cannibal Corpse, Blackmetaller hears HipHop first time etc.

Second WHO the F is Larnell Lewis ? I could google to know.... I could understand it when it was eg. Trump or Putin or another popular person that such a vid gets such attention :) How about TRUMP listens to "Fuck the USA" the first time, YUP this would be cool... :)

• Like 1