"Uplifting chill-out" ?!

Guest krize

hi all alienz =)

I read about this style called uplifting chill-out in mushroom magazine I think ...

Anyone can recomend me something like that... I think maybe some Infected chill out/experiement songs can be called uplifting chill out...

hehe peace 2 all friends @ FullMoon c u next year....

isnt that a contradiction? uplifting chill out?

anyway, this reminded me of a time I went to a party, chewed on some devil´ish seeds (hehehe).. After becoming a zombie for sometime, I went to the chill-out, but it was fucking loud, practically rock music... In that state, if after I lyed down, I had the strenght to stand up, I for sure would have told the dj to turn the music down or change his shitty rock

hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rx7style

Makyo - Yakshini

Makyo - Shringara

Jaia - After The Rain [single]

Ishq

Grey Area

Ozric Tentacles [their downtempo tracks]

just to name a few.

"Uplifting chill out"

Well, I'd say Asura is in that style ... just listen to The Battle Of Devas, that's uplifting and not too fast at the same time. Shpongle - Around The World In A Tea Daze (Ott Remix) might hit in the same hole...

Wouldn't classify Ott's Blumenkraft as "uplifting chill out" though, IMHO that's rather just chill out, not uplifting (compared to Asura)...